ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: ILR SET(0) online from

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

BD23
Newly Registered
India

Post by BD23 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:54 pm

DEAR TEAM
I have seen today there is new online set(o)form updated and there is no more paper form, but I have already filled my paper form 2 days back and looking for dates
Can you please some one let me know still can I submit paper form or I need to fill the online form
I think I will get date by mid of Dec 2018, until when can I submit paper form
Please some one reply to this it's very urgent
Kind Regards
BD

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:55 pm

The whole system is changing. You will néed to use the online form if you are only applying in December.

Update and Timeline of New Services (Click to read)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:42 am

Has anyone used the new system to book for appointment yet? I just want to know how busy it is to plan ahead e.g. How long is the earliest appointment at enhance service point that you can book?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:05 am

My application is due to be submitted in Jan/Feb 19

Just started application and saved it. It allows you to come out anytime.It emails you the link to start ,the application again.

Not sure about the application date,whether It will be Application submission date or when the appointment will be available to hand over the documents etc.and at what point it gives the option of Service selection.

It does ask about current ID card-country of current Nationality:) This was new for me.

I am hoping there is no limit on ,how early you can start online application, and that there will be a Premium service via TIER 1 route. :?

Basel_AH
Jordan

Post by Basel_AH » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:29 am

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:05 am

Just started application and saved it. It allows you to come out anytime.It emails you the link to start ,the application again.

Not sure about the application date,whether It will be Application submission date or when the appointment will be available to hand over the documents etc.and at what point it gives the option of Service selection.

It does ask about current ID card-country of current Nationality:) This was new for me.

I am hoping there is no limit on ,how early you can start online application, and that there will be a Premium service via TIER 1 route. :?
Hi,

I hit the 5 year mark this week (Tier 1 entrepreneur) and I want to apply for settlement.

I logged in to start filling the online form (SET O) but there is not Tier 1 applicant in the options. Anyone know what the reason is?

Thanks

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Dear First Select the Tier1 Migrant then you will have Tier 1 E Option :)

Also update us once you complete it about two things

1- Was premium service option available for you?
2- What will be considered the application date?

Basel_AH
Jordan

Post by Basel_AH » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:13 am

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:05 pm
Dear First Select the Tier1 Migrant then you will have Tier 1 E Option :)

Unfortunately, no premium service was available, only standard that says 26 weeks processing time.

Some useful links about the new service:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

https://www.soprasteria.com/docs/librar ... rvices.pdf

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:44 am

Unfortunately, no premium service was available, only standard that says 26 weeks processing time.

Some useful links about the new service:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ukvis-new-f ... ed-to-know

https://www.soprasteria.com/docs/librar ... rvices.pdf
Hello Basel, they didnt offer Priority service at all? Is this Tier 1 E ?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:03 am

No Good for Us :roll:

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:15 am

I dont think this is true not having available fast track service. Other people need to confirm thistbh.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:15 pm

I do think ,there is no premium for TierE to ILR route.

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Only for that route? Did you confirm that

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:23 pm

I think you are confusing the “premium” word.

What I understood:

ILR through Tier 1 can opt for enhanced appointments (where you will pay for an appointment) as opposed to the free appointment at the 6 core locations. Also Tier 1 can opt for PREMIUM LOUNGE yes. But this is just for the comfort of submitting the application process.

However, I also think the priority and super priority service is not available. Tier 1 will only have the standard service that is 6 months.

That is my preception.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:23 pm

What I understood:

ILR through Tier 1 can opt for enhanced appointments (where you will pay for an appointment) as opposed to the free appointment at the 6 core locations. Also Tier 1 can opt for PREMIUM LOUNGE yes. But this is just for the comfort of submitting the application process.

However, I also think the priority and super priority service is not available. Tier 1 will only have the standard service that is 6 months.

That is my preception.
So Tier 1 ILR doesnt have priority service but from what I understand these services are available for SET(M)?

BD23
Newly Registered
India

Post by BD23 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:46 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:55 pm
The whole system is changing. You will néed to use the online form if you are only applying in December.

Update and Timeline of New Services (Click to read)
Thanks CR001, just i have one more question can i book appointment 28 days before of my 5years completing period same as before or i need to wait until to finish complete 5years(Is there any new rule came with new system)?

Kind Regards
BD

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:05 pm

As far as I am aware, there has been NO change to the 28 day before concession.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:29 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:23 pm

What I understood:

That is my preception.
So Tier 1 ILR doesnt have priority service but from what I understand these services are available for SET(M)?
Tier 1 never had priority service (officially). However some people paid solicitors and law firms to book priority appointments.

However, as per my understanding SET(M) always had the priority service so probably it also has it now.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:40 pm

No change to the 28 days rule. It was clearly stated on the website that you must apply within 28days before visa expiration
Bizman

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:16 pm

I agree with Tier11417, It could be Enhanced appointments but no priority or super priority option, However I did not check it and can NOT confirm anything.

When we are completing Application Online there are multiple sections

Start
Application
Finance
Documents
Declaration
Pay
Download and Print.

My Application is in Feb 2019, However, just out of Curiosity I started and Completed My application. Then instead " Continue" I saved it.

Now there are two things I want to share, there is a 10 Week period, to must log in again otherwise application will be deleted due to security reasons.

Full time -No of Hours 120 in a month- are still mentioned in a line as it was in a guidance before;))))

Additional Information(Kind of Covering Letter) is allowed within the Application.

I am not going to touch it for few weeks, however Will try to keep it there before the application date.

I do not know whether the applicants will prefer, uploading Documents themselves or will pass on to them for Scan and to be uploaded . Would not it be better to upload documents ourselves to ensure nothing is misplaced? Or to let them do the job.

Regards

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:44 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:05 am

What happens if you don’t have a current ID other than passport? Will the form accept passport number for ID? Not every country issues such a card, including the UK!

If you see any other changes to current ILR forms, would you let us know please?

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:57 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:16 pm
I agree with Tier11417, It could be Enhanced appointments but no priority or super priority option, However I did not check it and can NOT confirm anything.

When we are completing Application Online there are multiple sections

Start
Application
Finance
Documents
Declaration
Pay
Download and Print.

My Application is in Feb 2019, However, just out of Curiosity I started and Completed My application. Then instead " Continue" I saved it.

Now there are two things I want to share, there is a 10 Week period, to must log in again otherwise application will be deleted due to security reasons.

Full time -No of Hours 120 in a month- are still mentioned in a line as it was in a guidance before;))))

Additional Information(Kind of Covering Letter) is allowed within the Application.

I am not going to touch it for few weeks, however Will try to keep it there before the application date.

I do not know whether the applicants will prefer, uploading Documents themselves or will pass on to them for Scan and to be uploaded . Would not it be better to upload documents ourselves to ensure nothing is misplaced? Or to let them do the job.

Regards
When you did the mock-up application did you chose New Service or Existing Service at the end and if you chose Existing Service did they offer you priority service?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:41 pm

I choose New Service and there was by default checked standard, No priority for Tier 1E unfortunately.

One more question which confused me is

Once we complete in the absences ,it will ask for evidence such as Employer letter etc which I guesss does not apply to Tier1E settlement.

I choose “Other” and then described in writing as it is not applicable to Tier1 E and secondly no more than 6 weeks in any consecutive 12 months.

I think this is standard across all online applications,
How will Tier 1 Evidence this? Submit all passport copies?
Under documents check list it names it as evidence for Others🙂

No more playing now for 2 Months, will edit this a bit later.

Regards

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:48 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:41 pm
I choose New Service and there was by default checked standard, No priority for Tier 1E unfortunately.

One more question which confused me is

Once we complete in the absences ,it will ask for evidence such as Employer letter etc which I guesss does not apply to Tier1E settlement.

I choose “Other” and then described in writing as it is not applicable to Tier1 E and secondly no more than 6 weeks in any consecutive 12 months.

I think this is standard across all online applications,
How will Tier 1 Evidence this? Submit all passport copies?
Under documents check list it names it as evidence for Others🙂

No more playing now for 2 Months, will edit this a bit later.

Regards
I assume you applied Settlment throught Tier1 route?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Not applied saved application to submit later.

Yes your assumption is right.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:53 pm

Who can tell us what is under finance section in the online application form
Bizman