ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Omitted Documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Omitted Documents

Post by Chisomekwu » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:32 pm

Hi can some advice on this

I was going through my submitted documents today and i have noticed that i omitted the following :shock:

1. My tax return document for self employment via LTD company between May 2016 to April 2017.

2. P60 for the same period.

3. Also omitted a page from my wife's passport which i supplied in my application made on the 24th August 2017. i copied all the page but today i noticed pages 22-23 was missing from the copied documents which i supplied through NDRS.

Will it be wise to add all these with a cover letter and send to them or should i just bid my luck and see if they will approve my application without these missing documents. I understand it has been 2 months since the application. Any advice? :?:

While sending these, do i have to write my refrence number on top of the envelope or will the one supplied in the cover letter suffice? Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Omitted Documents

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:30 am

Suggest you post the missing documents using special delivery so you get proof of delivery, quote reference number in your cover letter and keep copies of everything you send. Impossible to say at which stage your application is - suffice to say that UKVI may ask for missing documents.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Thanks for you I have contacted the them via email and they emailed

"Thank you for your e-mail. A communication will be posted to you, this can take up to three weeks for you to receive"

Thank you

What does this mean?

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:53 pm

May I add that the reply below was in relation to the status of my application made on the 24th August 2018....

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:26 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:30 am
Suggest you post the missing documents using special delivery so you get proof of delivery, quote reference number in your cover letter and keep copies of everything you send. Impossible to say at which stage your application is - suffice to say that UKVI may ask for missing documents.
Thanks for your advcie. Before i could send these documents, i got my approval..

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Chisomekwu wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:26 am
alterhase58 wrote:
Thanks for your advcie. Before i could send these documents, i got my approval..
That's good news! Congrats.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:56 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:15 pm
Chisomekwu wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:26 am
alterhase58 wrote:
That's good news! Congrats.
Thanks