ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A decision made but no news from TLS contact

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKTier2June2018
India

A decision made but no news from TLS contact

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:38 pm

I enrolled my biometrics on 22 Oct on a priority application in Dublin UK visa centre. After more than 5 working days, I phoned UKVI yesterday and was told a decision has already been made and the passport is on its way back to TLS however I still have not heard anything from TLS. TLS does not have a contact number. Anyone has had similar experience and any helpful advice about this? Thank you

UKTier2June2018
India

Re: A decision made but no news from TLS contact

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Has anyone had a similar experience? I am still waiting after 10 working days - have already rung UKVI helpline for the past 4 working days and been told the same thing (i.e. a decision has been made on 25 Oct and you need to wait for TLSContact to contact you) - I have visited TLSContact Dublin centre and they told me they are still waiting to hear from UKVI
This is so weird and it seems the process is stuck at an unknown step - any help is greatly appreciated