ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from HO , Please Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Email from HO , Please Help

Post by salsabeel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:03 pm

zore wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:35 pm
I'm new here
I have been following you guys post
I receive a reply from HO today
"Your application is now with a caseworker, you be contacted in due course"

hi,
may i ask u did u just receive simple,plain text without logo or fmt or nationality directorate sent u above email?
thanks
SALSABEEL

zore
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by zore » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:12 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:03 pm
zore wrote:
I'm new here

hi,
may i ask u did u just receive simple,plain text without logo or fmt or nationality directorate sent u above email?
thanks
Is just on a simple plain text with no logo but with HO address below the reply

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:19 pm

zore wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:12 pm
salsabeel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:03 pm
zore wrote:
I'm new here

hi,
thanks
Is just on a simple plain text with no logo but with HO address below the reply
thanks for ur response,i received first email from home office on 31 when i sent them email on 30 ,my one has no LOGO,NO DEPARTMENT,NO FMT OR NATIONALITY DIRECTORATE. so praying for all oof us receive possitive decission, ameen.
SALSABEEL

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:43 pm

So,

I sent my second email today at 8 am, received a reply in the afternoon:

"All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 17th September 18, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker."

F*T
Department ****
Address ***
Logo**

A little bit more texting in the second reply. first one was just half a line saying "All app. takes 6 months"

I guess just wait and wait... ( This particular email response is so generic i guess, applicants who applied after me got their decisions? ) but let's wait until my checks are done. waiting... 12 years in the UK, 0 criminal convictions, good graded civil servant still... I guess 12 years 0 criminal history should talk for itself.

I guess all applications are good looking, only they know what is what. let's wait, see and pray for all of us, good genuine people.

What to do.

Dxon23
Poland

Post by Dxon23 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Anyone know how long it takes for the B1 English qualifications to be sent out? I need it to arrive the latest on Friday, my test is on Tuesday. I also paid for the enhanced delivery. How long did it take for your certificate to arrive guys?

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:54 pm

AliSufii wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:43 pm
So,

"All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 17th September 18, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker."

F*T
Department ****
Address ***
Logo**

A little bit more texting in the second reply. first one was just half a line saying "All app. takes 6 months"

I guess just wait and wait... ( This particular email response is so generic i guess, applicants who applied after me got their decisions? ) but let's wait until my checks are done. waiting... 12 years in the UK, 0 criminal convictions, good graded civil servant still... I guess 12 years 0 criminal history should talk for itself.

I guess all applications are good looking, only they know what is what. let's wait, see and pray for all of us, good genuine people.

What to do.
I also emailed them this morning to find the status of my application made on 24th August and they replied "a letter will be posted to you. it can can take up to 3 weeks to receive". No clue what this update means but i will be waiting

epi

Post by epi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Dxon23 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:52 pm
Anyone know how long it takes for the B1 English qualifications to be sent out? I need it to arrive the latest on Friday, my test is on Tuesday. I also paid for the enhanced delivery. How long did it take for your certificate to arrive guys?
Normally for Trinity it takes a week for delivery.

epi

Post by epi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Chisomekwu wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:54 pm

I also emailed them this morning to find the status of my application made on 24th August and they replied "a letter will be posted to you. it can can take up to 3 weeks to receive". No clue what this update means but i will be waiting
Most probably decision has been is made upon your application.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:36 pm

AliSufii wrote:
So,

F*T
Department ****
Address ***
Logo**

What to do.
Hi,
my friend applied on 17aug 2018 online, she received an email from UKVI by their own(she did not ask updates) on 17sep2018
Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Permanent migration team

so she worried and then she sent them an email for updates after roughly 10 days 27sep2018
and received reply from FMT
All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 18Aug2018, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group

she was so panic but waited patiently,but could not control anymore and sent them 3rd email on 30sep2018 and got reply ur file with case worker.
well, same day after 3hours,she got approval dated on 25sep,2018.
so my advise not get upset just wait and dont pay attention on other members,s outcome.Every application is considered on thier own merits.some checks take longer,some quicker so dont compare whats going on with applications,its home office job so let them do thier job.a lot of burden of immigrants application ,also spike in EU nationals and also many old backloge cases also enough burden of home office so just have patience, so think if outcome is positive then how longer it takes should not b matter,when ur trun will come by GOD it will happen and its my pray for all members every one who waiting get thier approval soon Ameen.
SALSABEEL

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:41 pm

epi wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Chisomekwu wrote:

Hopefully it is a decision cos the wait can be draining.

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:47 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:36 pm
AliSufii wrote:
So,

F*T
Department ****
Address ***
Logo**

What to do.
Hi,
my friend applied on 17aug 2018 online, she received an email from UKVI by their own(she did not ask updates) on 17sep2018
Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.

It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Permanent migration team

so she worried and then she sent them an email for updates after roughly 10 days 27sep2018
and received reply from FMT
All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 18Aug2018, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

she was so panic but waited patiently,but could not control anymore and sent them 3rd email on 30sep2018 and got reply ur file with case worker.
well, same day after 3hours,she got approval dated on 25sep,2018.
so my advise not get upset just wait and dont pay attention on other members,s outcome.Every application is considered on thier own merits.some checks take longer,some quicker so dont compare whats going on with applications,its home office job so let them do thier job.a lot of burden of immigrants application ,also spike in EU nationals and also many old backloge cases also enough burden of home office so just have patience, so think if outcome is positive then how longer it takes should not b matter,when ur trun will come by GOD it will happen and its my pray for all members every one who waiting get thier approval soon Ameen.
I agree with you 100%

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:48 pm

Chisomekwu wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:41 pm
epi wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Chisomekwu wrote:

Hopefully it is a decision cos the wait can be draining.
I think it is your approval letter coming to you.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:53 pm

[/quote]

Hi, Chisomekwu
very likely ,decision has been made.
my observation only.
SALSABEEL

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:23 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:53 pm
Hi, Chisomekwu
my observation only.

[/quote]

Wow.. CONGRATULATIONS...

See I told you that you never know. HO is deciding applications randomly.

Your approval is on the way.

Happy for you.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:29 pm

AliSufii wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:23 pm
salsabeel wrote:
Hi, Chisomekwu
my observation only.
Wow.. CONGRATULATIONS...

Happy for you.
[/quote]

omg,u just misunderstood above post,it is posted by Chisomekwu and i replied him.
i just sent them only one email on 30th oct and got reply 31oct ur application is with
case worker,so since i did not send them any mail but have paln next week.
Anyways thanks for ur best wishes
SALSABEEL

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:32 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:29 pm
AliSufii wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:23 pm
salsabeel wrote:
Hi, Chisomekwu
my observation only.
Wow.. CONGRATULATIONS...

Happy for you.
omg,u just misunderstood above post,it is posted by Chisomekwu and i replied him.
i just sent them only one email on 30th oct and got reply 31oct ur application is with
case worker,so since i did not send them any mail but have paln next week.
Anyways thanks for ur best wishes
[/quote]

Aww ok. oops. well sooner later it is your good news coming as well.

Your application is postal. and some postal are being decided within 10 days after their biometrics.

I am thinking to email them again on Friday, suggested by Archer1. Monday and Friday are the best days, at 8am.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:28 pm

Chisomekwu wrote:
I also emailed them this morning to find the status of my application made on 24th August and they replied "a letter will be posted to you. it can can take up to 3 weeks to receive". hellow, did u receive from FMT or without logo and simple plain message?
No clue what this update means but i will be waiting
Anyways they made a decision for u. GOOD LUCK
SALSABEEL

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:00 am

salsabeel wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:28 pm
Chisomekwu wrote:
I also emailed them this morning to find the status of my application made on 24th August and they replied "a letter will be posted to you. it can can take up to 3 weeks to receive". hellow, did u receive from FMT or without logo and simple plain message?
Yes i did..

Here is thier reply

Thank you for your e-mail. A communication will be posted to you, this can take up to three weeks for you to receive.

Thank you
FMT

UKVI - Citizenship, Work, Study, Premium
Red Zone, 4th Floor, Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP
T: 0151-

www.homeoffice.gov.uk
UKVI log was placed here. So seems legit

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am

Chisomekwu wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:00 am
salsabeel wrote:
Chisomekwu wrote:
Yes i did..

Here is thier reply

Thank you for your e-mail. A communication will be posted to you, this can take up to three weeks for you to receive.

Thank you
FMT

www.homeoffice.gov.uk

my guess if u send them an other email, it will say a communication has been sent few days ago.u should receive it next few days.
BEST WISHES, u will get it by friday if they dont post today.
Did u include self addressed prepaid envolpe when u sent application.

how many emails did u send them total till now ?many thanks
SALSABEEL

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:15 am

salsabeel wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am
Chisomekwu wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:00 am
salsabeel wrote:
Chisomekwu wrote:
Yes i did..

Here is thier reply

Thank you
FMT

www.homeoffice.gov.uk

my guess if u send them an other email, it will say a communication has been sent few days ago.u should receive it next few days.
BEST WISHES, u will get it by friday if they dont post today.
Did u include self addressed prepaid envolpe when u sent application.

how many emails did u send them total till now ?many thanks
I did not include self prepaid envelope. I sen them forst email on the on 12 Oct which they replied....
"Thank you for your e-mail.
All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 24th AUGUST 18 , It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker."

and then another on the 5th Nov which they said a communication will be sent to me

Regards

Dxon23
Poland

Post by Dxon23 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Right so I’ve just sat my B1 test and passed it, I have also arranged trinity college to deliver the certificate directly to home office, now the question is, would I need to send a cover letter to the HO?

trilobite1981
Mood:

Post by trilobite1981 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Dxon23 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:54 pm
Right so I’ve just sat my B1 test and passed it, I have also arranged trinity college to deliver the certificate directly to home office, now the question is, would I need to send a cover letter to the HO?
If I were you I would send a covering letter to reiterate that you have passed the exam and Trinity college has agreed to send the certificate directly to HO.
I would mention the exam centre name and the location, Exam date, Name of the exam and the promised date to be delivered by the college.

trilobite1981
Mood:

Post by trilobite1981 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:29 pm

trilobite1981 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:52 pm
I received the following yesterday;

Thank you for your e-mail. A communication has been posted to you in the last few days, this can take up to three weeks for you to receive.

Thank you

FMT

Arranged to working from home today because of the excitement but the postman only delivered some rubbish mails. May be tomorrow 🤞

I guess nobody can say how long will it take to receive this letter!?
UPDATE...

Today I received a letter from the council I had my NDRS appointment with but not from the council local to me.
They sent me a questionnaire to complete in order to prepare my ceremony invitation. In the letter they said that they have received the HO confirmation for my citizenship approval. In order to complete the questionnaire I need the HO approval letter which I am still waiting for. Council has informed me that I must bring the approval letter and the ceremony invitation once I received both. It looks like I am going to miss the public ceremony they are going to have on 13th Nov unless I receive HO letter by tomorrow!!

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:41 pm

trilobite1981 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:29 pm
trilobite1981 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:52 pm
I received the following yesterday;

UPDATE...

Today I received a letter from the council I had my NDRS appointment with but not from the council local to me.
They sent me a questionnaire to complete in order to prepare my ceremony invitation. In the letter they said that they have received the HO confirmation for my citizenship approval. In order to complete the questionnaire I need the HO approval letter which I am still waiting for. Council has informed me that I must bring the approval letter and the ceremony invitation once I received both. It looks like I am going to miss the public ceremony they are going to have on 13th Nov unless I receive HO letter by tomorrow!!

Wow. Congratulations

This is a good news!

May I ask your date, method of application and date HMPO payment if it was JCAP please?

trilobite1981
Mood:

Post by trilobite1981 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm

AliSufii wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:41 pm
Wow. Congratulations
This is a good news!
May I ask your date, method of application and date HMPO payment if it was JCAP please?
Application submitted: 25/09
NDRS + JCAP: 27/09
HMPO payment: 10/10
e-mail to HO: 01/11 (still not received the post they said that they have posted few days ago!)