ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Adenet
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Adenet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Ziggy045 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:00 pm
Adenet, Your lawyer is right, you’re most likely going to get your visa based on human right and will be decided outside the rules because your child is British and it will be unreasonable to tell you to leave as it will breach human right law..... I had slightly similar case and I got my visa... I pray it all works out for everyone waiting
Thanks a lot ziggy. Pls how long did your application take?

Ziggy045
Newly Registered

Post by Ziggy045 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 pm

It took 10 months

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Ziggy045 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 pm
It took 10 months
Wow. Thanks . Just about to submit mine, will share my good news by God’s grace. Thanks guys

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Ziggy045 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 pm
It took 10 months
Sorry, one more thing Ziggy, did you come on visiting?

Ziggy045
Newly Registered

Post by Ziggy045 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:37 pm

I came in as a student and overstayed

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Ziggy045 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:37 pm
I came in as a student and overstayed
Ok. Did you being a student make a difference or doesn’t matter how you overstayed?

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:46 pm

Adenet wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:59 am
I think you should go to a good barrister or solicitor they can advise better.
But if you got a kid from British citizen I don’t think it will be that hard now for you to get a visa
[/quote]

Ok thanks but my partner isn’t British, she’s is non eea with permanent residence similar to ILR and my son just got his British passport. The solicitor says flr human rights outside the rules because I was a visitor pls is this correct?
[/quote]

as others mentioned FLR (FP) is best route for you, do your english language test, and as you mentioned your wife is earning £20k... pretty sure you'll get a good news... hope everyone struggling with their visas.. get it soon

Bsis
India

Post by Bsis » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:56 am

Bsis wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:19 pm
Hi everyone,

Today I received a text message from Home Office regarding my reporting that my reporting is on Monday 29th October. But my reporting is not due until 29th November. But when I contacted them by email I received a reply from Home Office “ You have now been moved to immigration bail and will now be required to report on a Monthly Basis. A Bail 201 had been posted out for you to report with, you are required to still report on the 29th of October. If you do not receive your reporting paper by then please request it at the counter.”
My case history is I applied for FLR(FP) on partner based living with my partner nearly 4 years now.
Applied : September 2017
Biometric: October 2017
Didn’t receive anything after I did my biometric.
In June 2018 my barrister wrote to them didn’t receive any reply
September 2018 I write to Immigration didn’t receive anything.
But on 5th October received package from immigration with letter saying that my application is still in process and they are returning the supporting documents but they have got copies of documents which they require. And today I received text message that I have to report every month now as before I was reporting every 2 Months.

As they have changed my reporting does that mean my decision is negative. I’m worried now. I rang my barrister and told him and he said my decision might be negative that’s why they have changed my reporting to every month but I haven’t received any decision letter yet.
Please guide or advise me.

Bsis
India

Post by Bsis » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 am

Bsis wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am
Hi,
I went for my reporting and they gave me refusal letter and no right to appeal and asked me to leave in 7 calendar days.

My case history
Application applied: Flr(fp) November 2014
Refused : May 2015 saying doesn’t meet the criteria of living together for 2 years
Appeal heard: January 2017
Appeal refused as it was not 2 years of living together at time of application. But accepted its geniun relationship.
Fresh application: September 2017
Supporting documents returned on 5th October 2018
Decision of refusal given on 29th October 2018 at reporting centre.
No right to appeal asked to leave the country in 7 days.
My barrister is going to write for JR as they assume that my appeal will be refused and I can move back to my country with my British partner and start life there.
Anyone please reply me

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:27 am

Bsis wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 am
Bsis wrote:
Hi,
I went for my reporting and they gave me refusal letter and no right to appeal and asked me to leave in 7 calendar days.

My case history
Refused : May 2015 saying doesn’t meet the criteria of living together for 2 years
Appeal refused as it was not 2 years of living together at time of application. But accepted its geniun relationship.
My barrister is going to write for JR as they assume that my appeal will be refused and I can move back to my country with my British partner and start life there.
Anyone please reply me
Sorry to hear that but this is what they does no point to go for judicial review it’s waste of money to be honest.
They done to me the same thing.and when I sent next application they refused it in two days and they detained me .
If your solicitor or barrister think there is a good chances to accept the JR then go for JR.
Have you ever been over stayed ???

Bsis
India

Post by Bsis » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:11 am

Hi, thank you for your reply,
What does JR stands for?

I came to Uk in 2011 on spouse I had domestic violence with my husband and applied for leaving to remain in Uk on basis of domestic violence but was refused as I didn’t had police report. Later I met my parents and I applied of Flr(FP) but was resused as we didn’t complete 2 years of living together prior to application so last year we applied again for Flrfp as we are living for more than 2 years but received refusal on the basis of my previous application as my previous application was refused so they refused this fresh application we submitted last year. We are living together for more than 4 years now all the tax and council tax papers were attached with the application. They have accepted that relationship is genuine but still refused the application coz my previous applications was refused.

Bsis
India

Post by Bsis » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 am

Auk333 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:27 am
Bsis wrote:
Bsis wrote:
Hi,

My case history
Anyone please reply me
Sorry to hear that but this is what they does no point to go for judicial review it’s waste of money to be honest.
They done to me the same thing.and when I sent next application they refused it in two days and they detained me .
If your solicitor or barrister think there is a good chances to accept the JR then go for JR.
What does JR stands for?

I came to Uk in 2011 on spouse I had domestic violence with my husband and applied for leaving to remain in Uk on basis of domestic violence but was refused as I didn’t had police report. Later I met my parents and I applied of Flr(FP) but was resused as we didn’t complete 2 years of living together prior to application so last year we applied again for Flrfp as we are living for more than 2 years but received refusal on the basis of my previous application as my previous application was refused so they refused this fresh application we submitted last year. We are living together for more than 4 years now all the tax and council tax papers were attached with the application. They have accepted that relationship is genuine but still refused the application coz my previous applications was refused.

shay007

Post by shay007 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:41 pm

hello everyone, I put in an application(flr(fp) on the basis of 10yr rule and private life. This was posted early October and I was sent acknowledgement letter and biometric enrolment letter on the same day couple days later. It was surprising because it came so fast and I haven’t told to do a biometric for yrs I have been applying and been refused for the last 5 yrs. I have submitted a waiver form as well for my last couple applications and it has been refused because they didn’t see enough evidence to accept my waiver form but this last one seem to be been accepted because I have been sent a biometric letter and I enrolled the same day. They didn’t accept the last waiver form because I didn’t provide the statement of all my bank account but I have done that now so that might be the reason I was sent a biometric letter. Can you shed a little light on what this might be?

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Bsis wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 am
Auk333 wrote:
Bsis wrote:
Bsis wrote:
Hi,

My case history
Anyone please reply me
What does JR stands for?

I think then JR will be the better option if your application was on two year relationship bases
But the best way is go for a good barrister ASAP barrister will be the best way for good advise because end of the day he will fight for you in th me court but JR will cost lots of money though

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:06 pm

shay007 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:41 pm
hello everyone, I put in an application(flr(fp) on the basis of 10yr rule and private life. This was posted early October and I was sent acknowledgement letter and biometric enrolment letter on the same day couple days later. It was surprising because it came so fast and I haven’t told to do a biometric for yrs I have been applying and been refused for the last 5 yrs. I have submitted a waiver form as well for my last couple applications and it has been refused because they didn’t see enough evidence to accept my waiver form but this last one seem to be been accepted because I have been sent a biometric letter and I enrolled the same day. They didn’t accept the last waiver form because I didn’t provide the statement of all my bank account but I have done that now so that might be the reason I was sent a biometric letter. Can you shed a little light on what this might be?
Your fee waiver application has been accepted as they sent you biometric directly and not refusal letter .Did u pay for your biometric? Bcaz our solicitor said if your fee waiver is accepted you don’t need to pay for biometric too .

shay007

Post by shay007 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:27 am

Thanks for the reply monz, I paid 19.20 as instructed in the letter I was given. As anyone been granted through the same process?
Monz wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:06 pm
shay007 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:41 pm
Your fee waiver application has been accepted as they sent you biometric directly and not refusal letter .Did u pay for your biometric? Bcaz our solicitor said if your fee waiver is accepted you don’t need to pay for biometric too .

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:49 pm

hello guys
i got a letter for reporting on Monday and also got my new application acknowledgement and bio matric letters
my reporting is on Monday but still can't trust them they can detain without any reason.
application submit 15th 0ctober 2018 flr fp married ( meet financial requirements )
payment took after 4 days biometrics received on Monday and sent some more supporting documents on 6th of October.
don't know what to do next solicitor said you have to go for reporting as my immigration history is I never been absconded or overstayer

Streetboy
BANNED
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Streetboy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:44 am

Applied FLR FP 7 years uk born child in March 2017
Bio done April 2017.
Reminder sent December 2017 no reply
Received decision April 2018 refused
With in country right to appeal .
Appealed in April 2018
Notice of hearing revived June 2018 for aug 2018 very quick.
Applied to adjourn in July 2018 the date because we didn’t have enough time to prep file.
Received new hearing date for October 2018 again very quick .
We reapplied to adjourn the date .
We received again new hearing date for January 2019 . This time we will go for hearing.
Hope all will be good .
Our child will be British after 7 month.

hex12
Newly Registered

Post by hex12 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:46 pm

Hi Everyone I have been following this thread since 2014 and I think its about time I put forward my timeline so far. I arrived in uk in 2001 On uk Visit visa and I was about 13 years old and been an overeater since then. Went to school, college and University here. For some reason my family never decided to put an application until I finished uni and I Decided to take things in my own hands in 2012. I made an application on basis of Between the age of 18 and 25 rule which was refused. They got many things wrong and I will not even bother going in to the details. We sent many letter to home office pointing out mistakes but never received any reply. In 2016 I got Religiously Married and been living with my parter since then. I applied on the basis of private life, British partner who was pregnant at the time of the application in April 2018. Our Baby is now almost 5 months old. I have sent home office his birth certificate is well. Its been a long never ending journey for me and wondering if guys can let me know what are my chances of this application being a success.

(Please dont reply back saying I should have gone back to the country I came from and got married and come back on marriage visa. No I cant go back there I genuinely have no one thereor know anything about the country. :D )

Thank you

Bsis
India

Post by Bsis » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:12 am

Auk333 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:08 pm
Bsis wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 am
Auk333 wrote:
Bsis wrote:

Anyone please reply me
What does JR stands for?

I think then JR will be the better option if your application was on two year relationship bases
But the best way is go for a good barrister ASAP barrister will be the best way for good advise because end of the day he will fight for you in th me court but JR will cost lots of money though
On 30th October sent letter to Home Office for reconsideration and received the letter from Home Office they refused the request and want me to leave the country unless I have some fresh evidence to prove or some reason to stay in UK.

I’m engaged from last 2 year but can Home Office will give us permission to get married as they accept its genuine relationship?if I can get married here then it will be easy and quick to join my partner. But if I go back to my country can Home Office make problems of me backing back.
My barrister is out of country so have to find another representative.
My partner and I are both sad going to meet our MP today see if he can help us in anyway.

Please reply to my post.
God bless you all.

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm

We have recieved letter today for our appeal hearing date .hearing will be on 11 feb 2019 .

Veev2018
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Veev2018 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Update!!!!

Just after receiving a refusal letter, the Kids became British Citizens. Refusal was received on the 27th of October, the Kids certificate was received on the 3rd of November. Appeal lodged on the 5th. Acknowledgement received today to make payment for hearing. Payment also made today. So waiting for the next line of action. We are hoping that HO may reverse their decision since it was based on the fact that the kids were not BC, even though their father has ILR and I didnt apply through parent route but partner route. HO also acknowledged that there is a genuine and subsisting relationship. Finger crossed.

Please can someone share appeal timelines, following payment for hearing?

Thank you

Sk10

Post by Sk10 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi monz, can u share which court did you get your appeal in and which area do you live in.
I lodged my appeal on 26 Oct. I believe I will get a date in feb if we live in same area.
Monz wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm
We have recieved letter today for our appeal hearing date .hearing will be on 11 feb 2019 .

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Sk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:33 pm
Hi monz, can u share which court did you get your appeal in and which area do you live in.
I lodged my appeal on 26 Oct. I believe I will get a date in feb if we live in same area.
Monz wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm
I m in Leicester .need to go nothingham for apppeal .we submitted around 16 Oct so u might get letter for your hearing date by end of this month .

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi Guys,
Would like to share good news, I went PEO Cardiff for my FLR FP application based on "Private and Family Life 8 year old child + house etc), and it was granted, the staff was so helpful... massive thanks to them.
It took around 2.30 Hrs roughly toi get decision. 10 year parent route granted. Hope everyone who're waiting for their outcome, or who're facing difficulties, i hope every single person gets it as soon as possible.

Thanks