ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSC ILR applications and new service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

PSC ILR applications and new service

Post by dilse4srk » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:54 pm

HI All
i have few confusions regarding new service. I will be greatful if someone can reply. I have already read the links given by cr001 but there are things i would like to understand

1. Since the premium service centres are closing on 29 nov, does that mean last day to attend any PSC will be 29th nov, if so then what will happen to people who have appointments in december or late december

2. The new services also has (super premium service) is this just a name replace of premium services, e.g when i started online registration i was told 2999 as premium fee, if we use the new service in january and if i want the decision to be given on same day or either next day, what will be the cost

3. So all appointments will be booked in the new 57 centre being launched, that means we will be easily get an appointment and get out docs scanned and sent by this 3rd party, so the decision will be sent back to this 3rd party, what will happen incase home office needs further docs, this will be a delay in process then comparing face to face PSC where if asked to provide any doc, applicant might have that handy and give it in.

Thanks

michali
Member of Standing

Re: PSC ILR applications and new service

Post by michali » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 pm

It is really too early to understand all the details. We are going to be relying on those who apply using the new system. But I understand that one of the extras is a document checking service which might be useful. Not sure what all the extras cost!

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:48 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:54 pm
HI All
i have few confusions regarding new service. I will be greatful if someone can reply. I have already read the links given by cr001 but there are things i would like to understand

1. Since the premium service centres are closing on 29 nov, does that mean last day to attend any PSC will be 29th nov, if so then what will happen to people who have appointments in december or late december
I dont think any one has a PSC appointment for december, The PSC appointment was not made available for a while now

2. The new services also has (super premium service) is this just a name replace of premium services, e.g when i started online registration i was told 2999 as premium fee, if we use the new service in january and if i want the decision to be given on same day or either next day, what will be the cost
Yes, super priority is the new name for premium service and it is decision within 24 hours

3. So all appointments will be booked in the new 57 centre being launched, that means we will be easily get an appointment and get out docs scanned and sent by this 3rd party, so the decision will be sent back to this 3rd party, what will happen incase home office needs further docs, this will be a delay in process then comparing face to face PSC where if asked to provide any doc, applicant might have that handy and give it in.
I haven't thought about that, but HO has your contact details and the case worker can contact you directly if needed, I don't think HO will use Sopra Steria to communicate with applicants

Thanks
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:54 am

Thanks