ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bella21
Russia

Urgent question

Post by Bella21 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi guys!! I've missed royal mail delivery today and i have checked my pre-paid tracking number which i have sent with all my docs to home office....and it was it!!!...
As i have read on this forum first they email that decision was made and a letter will be delivered in a few days....i haven't got any email from home office! So im afraid what to expect....but im thinking that they would have contacted me if they were missing something? Please tell me that im right....im so stressed now...

trilobite1981
Mood:

Re: Urgent question

Post by trilobite1981 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Home office doesn't contact the applicants before they send any posts unless you request an update.

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Bella21 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 pm
Hi guys!! I've missed royal mail delivery today and i have checked my pre-paid tracking number which i have sent with all my docs to home office....and it was it!!!...
As i have read on this forum first they email that decision was made and a letter will be delivered in a few days....i haven't got any email from home office! So im afraid what to expect....but im thinking that they would have contacted me if they were missing something? Please tell me that im right....im so stressed now...
I never heard that the HO emails to applicants before they post anything.

Hopefully, it is your approval coming to you tomorrow. pray for all

Bella21
Russia

Post by Bella21 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:11 pm

I haven't requested anything, i was just waiting...
When do they send confirmation or ceremony letter? Or it may be included with all the docs?? Im so so nervous....going to post office tomorrow first thing...

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Hopefully is gonna be your approval letter and can you pls share your application timeline.Tnxs n good luck

Bella21
Russia

Post by Bella21 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:33 pm

Thank you...ill let you all know tomorrow....will count hours and minutes till 7 am when post office is open)😐

Bella21
Russia

Post by Bella21 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:36 pm

That is the thing!! They have sent all my docs back in pre paid envelope...im panicking because i though i should get letter first and after all the docs...

Bella21
Russia

Post by Bella21 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:39 am

It was an apprival letter with all my docs!!! Im over the moon!!! Ceremony lettet will come shortly

Thank you nice people for all your help! This forum is brilliant!! Guided me all the way through!! Thank you🤗🤗🤗

beckydee
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by beckydee » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:52 am

Bella21 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:39 am
It was an apprival letter with all my docs!!! Im over the moon!!! Ceremony lettet will come shortly

Thank you nice people for all your help! This forum is brilliant!! Guided me all the way through!! Thank you🤗🤗🤗
Congratulations! :D