ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

USA tourist visa refusal affects Tier 4 Dependent ???

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

USA tourist visa refusal affects Tier 4 Dependent ???

Post by moahmed » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:56 am

I am a genuine student fully funded by UK university and a multinational company for 4 years PhD, my credential is excellent they will pay my fees with a stipend and I don't need to show any financial statements for myself, however, I am planning to travel with my wife and daughter on tier 4 dependent , we can support our self financially with a bit more than the required financial amount needed for 2 dependents , the problem is that I have been refused before in a tourist visa in France embassy a year ago they claimed that I don't have a sufficient evidence to return back and then got a student visa in the Netherlands to study short course and I returned back without breaking in rules , and my wife got a refusal of USA tourism visa before our marriage 5 years ago and she doesn't even know the reason may be they suspected that she will come back as she was a university student at that time . my child is 3 years and she doesn't have any refusal, we traveled to some countries together as well for work and leisure including Turkey, Qatar, Dubai, Bahrain, Malaysia

do you think these refusals may affect our situation? [/b] :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: