ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 priority service delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKTier2June2018
India

Re: Tier 2 priority service delay

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:21 am

I am experiencing similar delays - been 11 working days after biometrics on a priority application - anyone here knows a good way to expediate this?

Many thanks.

Ronellyd
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Ronellyd » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:15 am

I'm in a similar situation and sad to see so many others in it. I made my application the 27th of September and still haven't received my passport back or an email. When I contacted UKVI on the 14th of October they told me a decision was made but since then no one has given me any specific information or can tell me what the delay is about. Its been over a month since the date of application and I still don't know what's taking so long to just mail a passport back. November 7th and still waiting...

UKTier2June2018
India

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:09 am

Call UKVI and visit visa centre to explain the situation and ask for escalation - mine is finally returning today - after waiting three times of the advertised timeline...