ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal not allowed - whats next

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

newbieholland

SS PR - Is the Eind judgment still applicable

Post by newbieholland » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi All,

Is the eind judgment still applicable for SS PR for non Eu national where the initial RC was issued in 2013. Does the British sponsor need to be working to be qualified in the UK for PR. I have been refused on the basis of not providing evidence of the BC being qualified . Can someone help please?
"The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining."

newbieholland

Appeal not allowed - whats next

Post by newbieholland » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:07 pm

I have been recently refused SS PR for the reason BC is not qualified person due to the Missing documents to prove this. I have been separated from the spouse so she hasnt been self sufficient for this period. I feel HO has completely ignored EIND decision and did not give me a right to appeal. Is there anyway I can take them to the first tribunal?

Thanks
"The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining."