ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions--standard Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

doc94
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Questions--standard Visitor Visa

Post by doc94 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:01 pm

Hi,
My father is living in Pakistan and I want to sponsor him to meet me and my brother and spend a month with us. I am on a spouse visa in the UK. My father will provide his own bank statement but he will be staying with me for a period of one month. I am confused about something.
1) Could please someone guide me about sponsor letter i.e. is there any specific format to make a sponsor letter? and what documents will be submitted along with the sponsor letter?
2) My second question is about bank statement. Could please someone guide me about the exact format of bank statement?