ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 ILR having curtailment letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kalj
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

tier 2 ILR having curtailment letter

Post by kalj » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Hi

I have run through this forum but couldn't find an answer for similar to my situation. If someone can advice me is highly appreciated.

My sponsor lost the license on 6th February 2018 and I was terminated from the job on same date. I luckily found another sponsor and apply for visa 9th May 2018. I received curtailment letter two days later with letter dated as 8th May stating that my visa has been curtailed on 14th July 2018. Then I recived my visa starting from 3rd July 2018 and I started the work with the new employer on 16th July 2018(in COS work start date was 4th June 2018).

my question is whether i will be eligible to aplly for ILR under Tier 2 5 year rout (Even though the 60 days emplyoment gap is not applied any more is there any other rules could have been breaches in my situation).

immigration history
Enter uk as a tier 4 July 2009
Got tier 2 visa Jan 2014
Extend tier 2 visa Jan 2017
Lost the job due to revock the licence Feb 2018
Gap without job Feb to Jul 2018
got tier 2 visa Jul 2018 to Dec 2019 with new employer

Can someone please advice me. My five years under tier 2 is completing Jan 2019 but not sure am I fully compiled with the rules?.

thanks