ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference query for my daughter.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gkuk
India

Reference query for my daughter.

Post by gkuk » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:09 am

Hi All,

My daughter (6 years) who was born outside India is applying for BC along with her Parents. All the 3 have ILR.

My questions are:

1. For Reference for my daughter:

" One referee should be a professional who has engaged with the child in a professional capacity, such as a teacher, health visitor, social worker or minister of religion.
The other referee must normally be the holder of a British citizen passport and either a professional person or over the age of 25. "

We have tried to get a reference (in Professional capacity) from her School teachers, but the teachers have declined since they don't want to share address and Passport details.

The School has given a reference letter for my daughter. Has anyone done this before ?
(Guess I can't use the School reference letter since I need to fill the passport details in the online form.)

Any other suggestion of who else I can use for this ? (Reference for child in Professional capacity)

2. Since we are applying as a family, can we use common references like a family friend among us.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gk

vinny

Re: Reference query for my daughter.

Post by vinny » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:12 am

Can a teacher use the school address?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.