ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Settlement visa Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anand_p
Newly Registered

Spouse Settlement visa Extension

Post by anand_p » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Hi,

I'm applying for Spouse settlement visa extension for my wife within UK.
I myself (british citizen) director of a limited company and I've added my wife as B-Class director since 2017 and been paying salary and dividends to her.
I've spoken to my accountant and they suggested not to use/apply as Director/Self-employed due to lots of documentation and SA03(HRMC stopped issuing this) - they told even though we are directors , we are like employees getting our salary and dividends.

I request the forum members to share their views and let me know what all documentation needed in-terms of financial requirement and below where came when filling the online form.

1) What is their annual income before tax for this employment in GBP (£)?
==> salary + dividends ?
2) Are you a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?
==> Yes
3) I will provide the following documents as evidence:
==> Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK

-> Apart from the above , can we send the below list of documents?

a) Payslips
b) Dividends
c) Accountant letter with breakups of salary and dividends
d) Personal bank statments
e) business bank statements.
f) CT600
g) P60

Thanks,
anand1

anand_p
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Extension

Post by anand_p » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 am

Hi,

I'm applying for Spouse settlement visa extension for my wife within UK.
I myself (british citizen) director of a limited company and I've added my wife as B-Class director since 2017 and been paying salary and dividends to her.
I've spoken to my accountant and they suggested not to use/apply as Director/Self-employed due to lots of documentation and SA03(HRMC stopped issuing this) - they told even though we are directors , we are like employees getting our salary and dividends.

My question is - can I show my payslips, P60 and Dividend for my wife Visa extension OR does it need to be of my wife?

Thanks in Advance,
A.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Settlement visa Extension

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:48 pm

For extension you can show both to meet the requirement. But if one person alone meets the financial requirements then it's just more paperwork showing both.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

anand_p
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Settlement visa Extension

Post by anand_p » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Thank you for the reply @Londoner007

In that case , can I show them the following lists under my wife name and also include mine as additional ?

a) Payslips {last 6 months(May 2018 - Nov2018) + last year 2017-2018}
b) Dividends (2017 -2018)
c) Accountant letter with breakups of salary and dividends (2017 - 2018 and also the latest 2018 -2019 (6months period))
d) Personal bank statments
e) business bank statements.
f) CT600 (2017-2018 recently filed 3 days back).
g) P60 (2017-2018)

Thanks,
A