ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Meaning of letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

2pac4ever
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Meaning of letter

Post by 2pac4ever » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:38 pm

saleamcrown wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:18 pm
2pac4ever wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:11 pm
saleamcrown wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:01 pm
2pac4ever wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:23 pm

This means that your application hasn't passed the second stage yet. So they're still performing checks and only after that, the will send you a letter clearly informing you that your application has now been initially assessed. This is the second stage letter and usually at that stage, they submit your file to the Minister for a decision very quickly and once it's done you should be informed about that. After, your file has been submitted to the Minister, you should hear back usually within 3 weeks.
But this email. Month befor I received after minister they will check or what
Your application is currently being prepared for submission to the Minister
and  you  will  be  informed  of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as
possible.
That email tells me that your application hasn't passed the second stage yet I'm afraid. Given your timeline, if I were you I should be worry. You still have some time to go by the look of it. Although they're some straightforward cases of course. All you can do now is just to wait as contacting them all the time will definitely not speed things up.
Applied. On 4th December. 2017
Ask me for onther documents. On 13th of December.
Then I reciev letter on7th January. 2018. They told me on second stage
Until now no news
What was the basis of your application @saleamcrown? By your timeline, it would appear that your application too hasn't progressed beyond the 2nd stage. So I'm afraid you should now just sit back and wait.

saleamcrown
Ireland

Post by saleamcrown » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:20 pm

2pac4ever wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:38 pm
saleamcrown wrote:
2pac4ever wrote:
saleamcrown wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:01 pm

But this email. Month befor I received after minister they will check or what
Your application is currently being prepared for submission to the Minister
and  you  will  be  informed  of the Ministers decision as expeditiously as
possible.
That email tells me that your application hasn't passed the second stage yet I'm afraid. Given your timeline, if I were you I should be worry. You still have some time to go by the look of it. Although they're some straightforward cases of course. All you can do now is just to wait as contacting them all the time will definitely not speed things up.
Until now no news
What was the basis of your application @saleamcrown? By your timeline, it would appear that your application too hasn't progressed beyond the 2nd stage. So I'm afraid you should now just sit back and wait.
my wife is irish (irish suppose)

2pac4ever
Mood:
Ireland

Post by 2pac4ever » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:18 am

saleamcrown wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:20 pm
2pac4ever wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:38 pm
saleamcrown wrote:
2pac4ever wrote:

Until now no news
my wife is irish (irish suppose)
Strange. I guess all you can do is just wait now