ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK nationals moving to a EU country

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KCee
Newly Registered

UK nationals moving to a EU country

Post by KCee » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

I would like to know if there are any EU countries were extended family members should as siblings can be sponsored for residence. The UK allows for EFM’s, but I am a UK national looking to move to another EU country as I am desperate for the whole family unit to be together (me, my husband, 2 brother in laws, brothers-in laws wife, 2 nephews).

Any suggestions on where would be the most appropriate country for us to call home would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

KC

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: UK nationals moving to a EU country

Post by Caravel88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:40 am

They need to be dependant on you, and you need to prove that for that to happen under the EU law.
KCee wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:52 pm
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

I would like to know if there are any EU countries were extended family members should as siblings can be sponsored for residence. The UK allows for EFM’s, but I am a UK national looking to move to another EU country as I am desperate for the whole family unit to be together (me, my husband, 2 brother in laws, brothers-in laws wife, 2 nephews).

Any suggestions on where would be the most appropriate country for us to call home would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

KC