ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling to UK on Norwegian Temp. Resident Card

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Travelling to UK on Norwegian Temp. Resident Card

Post by ice_breaker » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi there,

I have got 2 year Norwegian resident permit card. I was wondering if I will be able to travel to UK along with my Norwegian wife.

Many thanks in advance

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Travelling to UK on Norwegian Temp. Resident Card

Post by Caravel88 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:32 am

If you are a non-EEA national who holds a valid genuine residence card, issued to you as the family member of an EEA national who is exercising free movement rights in another EEA State (i.e. not your EEA relative’s Member State of nationality) under Article 10 of Directive 2004/38/EC (the ‘Free Movement Directive’), you may use this document for travel to the UK if you are accompanying your EEA national relative here, or joining your EEA national relative in the UK.
ice_breaker wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:20 pm
Hi there,

I have got 2 year Norwegian resident permit card. I was wondering if I will be able to travel to UK along with my Norwegian wife.

Many thanks in advance

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Re: Travelling to UK on Norwegian Temp. Resident Card

Post by ice_breaker » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Caravel88 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:32 am
If you are a non-EEA national who holds a valid genuine residence card, issued to you as the family member of an EEA national who is exercising free movement rights in another EEA State (i.e. not your EEA relative’s Member State of nationality) under Article 10 of Directive 2004/38/EC (the ‘Free Movement Directive’), you may use this document for travel to the UK if you are accompanying your EEA national relative here, or joining your EEA national relative in the UK.
ice_breaker wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:20 pm
Hi there,

Many thanks in advance
Thank you Caravel88.