ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Gen : Out of the country - Do I need to send any Documents to Sheffield ?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

prashu7
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Gen : Out of the country - Do I need to send any Documents to Sheffield ?

Post by prashu7 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi, I have submitted my Tier 2 General application under standard service for myself and my wife from India. Got a mail today

"Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

If you have made a Settlement application (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the UK Decision Making Centre in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and relevant Appendix* (See below); English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided.

If you have already had your supporting documents scanned in at the Visa Application Centre, or if you have already sent them in to us, please ignore the request for documents.

.......................... "

All my documents were scanned by VFS and given back to me except for passports . Do I/Or my sponsor need to send any documents to Sheffield by post?

What exactly they meant by Settlement Application?

OUR TIER 2 Application was refused 5 yrs ago due to a minor mistake.it took me so long to gather the courage back to apply for UK visa. I want to be very sure.

Please respond ASAP. I am super confused and worried.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Gen : Out of the country - Do I need to send any Documents to Sheffield ?

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:19 pm

It is a standard automated email. Nothing you need to do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

prashu7
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Gen : Out of the country - Do I need to send any Documents to Sheffield ?

Post by prashu7 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Thankyou for Quick response.. Its a relief