ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After ROR apply PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

123Shak
Newly Registered

PR after retained right of residency(EEA family member)

Post by 123Shak » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Hi Guys,
I need your help if you can please.
I am Non-EEU family member got ROR on June 2018. I will be applying for my pr in next year.
I know that i have to show my ex was at job from the date of marriage till the date of decree absolute.
But my doubt is my ex didn't worked for 2 month in between that period does it impact my application for PR.

I have checked the PR application guidelines and its mention that
Employment
See Annex H.
If you cannot submit the suggested documents outlined in Annex H then please provide 3 payslips (monthly or weekly) for each year, ensuring there is no more than a 6 month gap between each document. Ideally these should include March’s payslip for each year and 2 other payslips no more than six months apart, or a letter from employer(s) confirming period(s) of employment and annual earnings.

Any Suggestions Please.Thanks

123Shak
Newly Registered

After ROR apply PR

Post by 123Shak » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:42 pm

Hi Soyerlife and Adlkayani,
I have seen your comment and its helpful for me as am in same boat as Adlkayani is.
I have resident card on ROR basis and am gonna apply for PR in June 2019.
My Doubt is about my ex docs about her job.She didn't work for couple of month as she was not well that time does it gonna effect my PR application.i was married in 2014 June and got decree absolute in December 2017.She didn't worked on 2016 April and May.
Please help me to clear my doubt i will appreciate you guys.Thanks

123Shak
Newly Registered

Re: After ROR apply PR

Post by 123Shak » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Please help me guys.Thanks