ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr(m) Extension out of time application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ZeeshanNaqvi72
Newly Registered

Flr(m) Extension out of time application

Post by ZeeshanNaqvi72 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:13 am

Hello guys,

I am really stressed because by mistake my visa is expired on 7th Nov. I still send application to home office with making some kind of reason but I am not sure that will be accepted or not.

I have two kids 2 and 3 years old both British born. I am worried because it's there time to go to nursery and than to schools next can you guys please help me what will happen if my application get rejected? What will be available options for me? You help will very much apprichated.

vinny

Re: Flr(m) Extension out of time application

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:48 am

Try your best to provide a good reason.

However, as this is a family route with children involved, hopefully, they may bear in mind the Human Rights aspects and any negative publicity that a refusal on this technicality may generate.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ZeeshanNaqvi72
Newly Registered

Post by ZeeshanNaqvi72 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:50 am

Thanks for you response that give me a little bit relief. I have send my application already on 9th of Nov.

What if they still refuse can I apply again in UK or I have to go back to my home country and then apply. I am more worried if they send me back to home country there is no premium one day service either they normally take around 6 months to decide. This much time will have a very big impact on my kids and our general life.

I just want to be prepare myself in advance to find the best and quickest way to resolve this in case if refusal.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:17 am

If a caseworker refuses solely because of not being satisfied with your good reason, then consider writing to the Home Secretary. He may wish to avoid having another classic example.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ZeeshanNaqvi72
Newly Registered

Post by ZeeshanNaqvi72 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:23 pm

It's been almost 12 days since I apply I haven't received any acknowledgment but the deduct the amount from my account on 14th Nov. I am wondering why I haven't got acknowledgment?

ZeeshanNaqvi72
Newly Registered

Post by ZeeshanNaqvi72 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

vinny wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:17 am
If a caseworker refuses solely because of not being satisfied with your good reason, then consider writing to the Home Secretary. He may wish to avoid having another classic example.
How long does that take to proceed? I am also worried about one more thing because my application is applied 2 days after it is expired I was reading I am not protected with 3c. if I stay over 90 days after it is expired even it is because I am waiting for visa decision I can be ban for 1-10 years.

I am worried if they take longer to decide and the reject I might not have enough time to write to the home secretary as it will take time to proceed as well. what will be the best solution it that situation? or is there anything else that might help me or I am not aware with.

ZeeshanNaqvi72
Newly Registered

Post by ZeeshanNaqvi72 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:26 pm

I got a letter from the home office to enroll the biometric information. I enroll my information on last Friday does that mean everything is going or there is still a risk of rejection because of delay.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Biometrics are required for all applications made. It does not mean approval or refusal or that you are 'safe'. You can still be refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.