ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing middle name on one BRP

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nickmpco

Missing middle name on one BRP

Post by nickmpco » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi,

The Tier 2 dependent visa BRPs have just arrived for my two daughters. We have noticed that there is a possible error. One BRP shows the middle name (as is the case for my BRP), but the other strangely does not. I realise we have 10 days to report errors, but we are urgently trying to make travel plans and don't want to delay this any further (particularly as the BRPs arrived late, more than 8 weeks).

Does anybody have insight on this? For example, do some caseworkers put middle names on while others do not? The name with the missing middle name is only one character longer (and neither name is particularly long). I have a hard time thinking that this would be a problem for re-entering the UK, but I am not one to take chances either.

Thanks for the help.

nickmpco

Re: Missing middle name on one BRP

Post by nickmpco » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Any help (even speculative) is much appreciated!

Doraemon
Newly Registered
Mood:
New Zealand

Re: Missing middle name on one BRP

Post by Doraemon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:20 am

To be safe, I would contact them and inquire about this. It may have been an error on their part. Essentially, the names on all forms of ID should be able to be cross-matched (i.e., exact same names, birth dates, etc).

All the best with resolving this matter!