ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent. Help..eea national work

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Phone
BANNED

Schiegeain visa france

Post by Phone » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:00 pm

I have schigeain visa valid until march 11. 2019. It is 1 year visa.

Do I again applu for short term visa... my third baby due in February in france..

When do I ask my french wife to.come back to england .... I mean all this brexit issue... 30 march 2019...

Please guide me.

Thanks

Phone
BANNED

Waiting for reply. Schiegeain visa france

Post by Phone » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Waiting for reply

Thanks

Phone
BANNED

Urgent. Help..eea national work

Post by Phone » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Hello.

My french wife working-in.my uncle company 26 hours, but today I had argue with my uncle so now most likely he will not keep my wife... at his business.. work and money is not a issue for me... my issue is my 5 year residence card.. which is valid until march 2020.

Can I get commpehinsive insurance online for my wife... just to continue her 5 year continous treaty right.. forbme to get my pr..

Also, at the moment my wife in france for baby delivery.. baby due in feb.march 2019, so if my uncle stop her work from December, how long can she be unemployed.... I do not need any benefit...

Nothing, I just do not want any problem for my pr, or at least my 5 year permit, in 2020..

Please guide me..

Thanks

Asherkhawaja
Newly Registered

Re: Schiegeain visa france

Post by Asherkhawaja » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:29 am

I have seen your two posts and I will reply all your questions but I need to know your circumstances first!

Let me know when did your wife start job (Month/Year) at your Uncle's place? Does she has contract of employment, regular wage slips, bank statements to prove wages come in bank account,P60's etc).
Are you working/self employed, how long you're working self employed for and how many hours you work on average a week?
Do you or your partner have savings? How much?
You need to also the date when your wife left UK to France (For baby deliver etc) and did she ask for leave/holidays from her employer?

Just for your peace of mind for now, a gap of maximum 6 months is allowed normally between jobs.
Also if your wife has been exercising her treaty rights (Being employed/Self employed/Self Sufficient etc), her rights as well as your residence card and rights are all protected and Nothing will change for you or your wife in March/April 2019!

Phone
BANNED

Post by Phone » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:57 am

She has been in uk since april 2012. She has work from 2012/ 2015... full time and part time...

Then first baby born in oct 2014' she quit her job in mau 2015... from 2015 may to 2016 july.. no work..nothing..no job seeker benfeit.. no insurance nothing.

Then with this uncle from 2016 to until now.. I jave 2 p60 from him. April 2017. Apr 2018....

She work part time, some time she does not go work, but she get her pay slip.. ...uncle make cheque, which I put in our joing account.. ( I give uncle cash money ) he give cheque to me..

I work 40 hours, I get £1070.. .. again I dont go work, that much, we have been puting miney in joing account since augst 2016...
No issue with money....

We have I think no contract.....he just doing me.favour... to keep us employed in his business...

My wife live 3 days in france 4 days in london.. but since sep 2018' she is in france, but in system she is working... part time... her cheque and pay slip we are getting...

The best solution for us...please... I hope you got some better understanding of my case..!!!..'

I am happy with my life... with wife and kids... but I want to get my pr soon.... so that I can be british... and peace of mind..

I have my own house... witb family support... all my bills are joint acciunt.

English married done since june 2013.

Thanks..

Asherkhawaja
Newly Registered

Post by Asherkhawaja » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:23 am

Hi..based on further new information you have now provided in relation to your wife and your circumstances, I've reason to believe what you/your wife/Uncle are doing in relation to employment activity, is not legal! Hence, I am unfortunately unable to advise anything! Instead, you should seek a proper legal advice from a qualified solicitor/Immigration practitioner! Thanks!

Mugen
Ukraine

Re: Urgent. Help..eea national work

Post by Mugen » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:09 am

What about maternity leave? It will buy you some time(52 weeks).