ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (o) Question 5.4, 5.6, 5.7

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dsquare23
Newly Registered

ILR SET (o) Question 5.4, 5.6, 5.7

Post by dsquare23 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi respected members and moderators
I have following queries on SET(o) Paper form. (Applying on paper form as booked PSC appointment before 1st Nov. 18)

Question 5.4 – Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money? Should I choose Yes or NO? (We only get money as my salary and my wife’s salary, Does it mean if my wife gives me money? or this question is only for any outside relative or friends of me or my wife.)

Question 5.6 – there are five boxes I have written my interpretation in the brackets can someone please confirm if I am correct? ,
1. SOC Code (My job’s SOC code based on my current COS - XXXX)
2. Current rate of pay (My Current salary - £XXXX)
3. Numbers of hours this salary is based on (My Contract hours which is 37.5/week)
4. Number of weekly hours (Again my contract hours which is 37.5/week) why this question is twice?
5. Rate of pay for this SOC code (Rate in Appendix J code of practice salary of experienced worker - £XXXX)

Question 5.7 – Complete following table indication Sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1-5.6 that you and your partner are relying on to maintain you and any dependents adequately.
Even if I say “NO” to question 5.4 do I need to mention my wife’s salary in this table?

dsquare23
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET (o) Question 5.4, 5.6, 5.7

Post by dsquare23 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi Guys, Can anyone please suggest something?
If this is already answered can anyone point me to that post?

Regards

Andy12
Mood:
India

Post by Andy12 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:29 pm

dsquare23 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:28 pm
Hi respected members and moderators
I have following queries on SET(o) Paper form. (Applying on paper form as booked PSC appointment before 1st Nov. 18)

Question 5.4 – Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money? Should I choose Yes or NO? (We only get money as my salary and my wife’s salary, Does it mean if my wife gives me money? or this question is only for any outside relative or friends of me or my wife.)

No is the answer if no one (excluding spouse) assists you financially at a regular interval

Question 5.6 – there are five boxes I have written my interpretation in the brackets can someone please confirm if I am correct? ,
1. SOC Code (My job’s SOC code based on my current COS - XXXX)
2. Current rate of pay (My Current salary - £XXXX)
3. Numbers of hours this salary is based on (My Contract hours which is 37.5/week)
4. Number of weekly hours (Again my contract hours which is 37.5/week) why this question is twice?
5. Rate of pay for this SOC code (Rate in Appendix J code of practice salary of experienced worker - £XXXX)
Don't know why this is twice but my contractual hours are 35 and I work 35 hours, so put the same twice

Question 5.7 – Complete following table indication Sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1-5.6 that you and your partner are relying on to maintain you and any dependents adequately.
Even if I say “NO” to question 5.4 do I need to mention my wife’s salary in this table?
Correct, you don't have to

dsquare23
Newly Registered

Post by dsquare23 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:05 am

Many Thanks Andy12!