ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen area effect & previous work history

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

I need your help for tier 4 application

Post by moahmed » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:44 pm

I am a genuine student fully funded by UK university and a multinational company for 4 years PhD, my credential is excellent they will pay my fees with a stipend and I don't need to show any financial statements for myself, however, I am planning to travel with my wife and daughter on tier 4 dependent , we can support our self financially with a bit more than the required financial amount needed for 2 dependents , the problem is that I have been refused before in a tourist visa in France embassy a year ago they claimed that I don't have a sufficient evidence to return back and then got a student visa in the Netherlands to study short course and I returned back without breaking in rules , and my wife got a refusal of USA tourism visa before our marriage 5 years ago and she doesn't even know the reason may be they suspected that she will come back as she was a university student at that time . my child is 3 years and she doesn't have any refusal, we traveled to some countries together as well for work and leisure including Turkey, Qatar, Dubai, Bahrain, Malaysia

do you think these refusals may affect our situation? [/b] :cry: :cry: :( :roll:

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

Proving that we live together ! Please help

Post by moahmed » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:51 pm

I am planing to submit an application for my wife and daughter as tier 4 dependent

We have a legalized marriage certificate,of course we have a child with a birth certificate including our both names (legalized and attested )

But our passport adress is different as our issuance date of the password was before our marriage date

Do we need to submit any evidence that we are living together ??!!

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: I need your help for tier 4 application

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:41 am

moahmed wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:44 pm
do you think these refusals may affect our situation? [/b]
It depends on the reason for your wife's USA visa refusal. If there was proven or alleged deception, this would be a problem for any subsequent visa application for any country. If there was not, it is highly unlikely to have any bearing whatsoever on any new visa application. Of course, you must both declare any previous refusals when the application form asks for that.
moahmed wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:51 pm
Do we need to submit any evidence that we are living together ?
I would say no, but best get advice from the international student adviser at your university. They are trained, regulated and insured immigration advisers and theirr role is to help students with their Tier 4 visa application. There is no need to outsource this matter to an internet message board.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

Re: I need your help for tier 4 application

Post by moahmed » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:26 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:41 am
moahmed wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:44 pm
do you think these refusals may affect our situation? [/b]
It depends on the reason for your wife's USA visa refusal. If there was proven or alleged deception, this would be a problem for any subsequent visa application for any country. If there was not, it is highly unlikely to have any bearing whatsoever on any new visa application. Of course, you must both declare any previous refusals when the application form asks for that.
moahmed wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:51 pm
Do we need to submit any evidence that we are living together ?
I would say no, but best get advice from the international student adviser at your university. They are trained, regulated and insured immigration advisers and theirr role is to help students with their Tier 4 visa application. There is no need to outsource this matter to an internet message board.
Thank you so much

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

Schengen area effect & previous work history

Post by moahmed » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:42 am

If i have been in Schengen area on a visa type D study visa , one month before submitting my visa application i got a study permit residency in netherlands to start a course for one year , after been accepted in a university for my PhD in UK with a scholarship i quit my studies in the netherlands and handed out my resident permit legally with a proof and left the country after sorting all things in the university and i didnt break any rules inside te netherlands , just my passport shows the visa sticker with a stamp of entry and exit , is that something affects my acceptance ?!

Also i have been working between my country abd gulf region for around 10 years and at time of the application i am in my country and didnt travel to glf since 4 months and expecting my resident permit to be ended automatically as i stoped working there , are there any concerns for the applicant works at the time of the application ?

Thank you in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Schengen area effect & previous work history

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:47 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am

moahmed wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:42 am
is that something affects my acceptance ?!

are there any concerns for the applicant works at the time of the application ?
I am not clear what exactly you are concerned will have a bearing on the Tier 4 application. What specific aspect(s) of eligibility for the Tier 4 visa are you worried about not meeting or falling foul of?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by moahmed » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:58 am

In other words , If my work resident permit in gulf country is still valid at the time of application will affect my situation,as per my knowledge it is not allowed for students entolled in UK degree to work outside the UK or there is even limiting hours to work inside the Uk ?!
I have no authority to end up or cancel my work permit before my visa granted as it will be done automatically after 2 month from now according to the gulf countries rules

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:34 am

moahmed wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:58 am
as per my knowledge it is not allowed for students entolled in UK degree to work outside the UK
What is your source of this knowledge?

Any conditions or restrictions on a UK visa by definition relate to the visa holder's activities in the UK.

Some universities' academic regulations may include something about working during studies, but that is not an immigration matter and in any case it seems highly unlikely and not very reasonable that a university would ban or restrict or even have any opinion about its students working in a different country during vacations, or before or after the course.

I think you must be mistaken.

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by moahmed » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:41 am

sah10406 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:34 am
moahmed wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:58 am
as per my knowledge it is not allowed for students entolled in UK degree to work outside the UK
What is your source of this knowledge?

Any conditions or restrictions on a UK visa by definition relate to the visa holder's activities in the UK.

Some universities' academic regulations may include something about working during studies, but that is not an immigration matter and in any case it seems highly unlikely and not very reasonable that a university would ban or restrict or even have any opinion about its students working in a different country during vacations, or before or after the course.

I think you must be mistaken.
Thank you so much i was just worried and seeking your advises , and i think it is clear now

Hoping that you could advise about my Schengen study visa ( the first part of the Question)
Thank you

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:49 am

moahmed wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:41 am
Hoping that you could advise about my Schengen study visa ( the first part of the Question)
As requested previously, what specific aspect of the Tier 4 visa eligibility are you thinking may cause an issue or problem?

moahmed
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by moahmed » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:56 am

sah10406 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:49 am
moahmed wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:41 am
As requested previously, what specific aspect of the Tier 4 visa eligibility are you thinking may cause an issue or problem?
My Question is about being genuine student in Uk ! As i was a student in netherlands and i left the country and the course when i got a scholarship in UK however my course in the Netherlands was not a degree and was not funded and the uK one is a PhD funded and i am not giving such detials in my application , they will only observe that i was a student in netherlands for only one month and then returned back my country to apply for tier 4 visa

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:04 pm

moahmed wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:56 am
they will only observe that i was a student in netherlands for only one month and then returned back my country to apply for tier 4 visa
If they have any concerns about it, which they may or may not, they will ask you about it during the credibility interview. You can explain what happened exactly as you have done here. If you have any concerns, speak to the international student adviser at your university.