ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Form Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JS77
Newly Registered
China

SET(M) Form Question

Post by JS77 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:41 am

Not so sure about form 9.13
How long have you lived in UK

I was in UK on visitor visa for 5 months right before the spouse visa ( entered 15th December), do I count those 6 months or just since enter UK on spouse visa.

Please provide details of all period of absence from the UK during that time
If I included the 5 months prior to my spouse visa then I should include those absences when I on my visitor visa as well.

Scheduled for appointment on the 28th November, just want to make sure it's correct.

Thanks for any feedback

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET(M) Form Question

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:12 pm

It is only concerned about the spouse visa time, which is what your ILR is based on.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JS77
Newly Registered
China

Post by JS77 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Hi, CR001:

Thanks for your reply.

J

Goudiaby
Newly Registered

Post by Goudiaby » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:33 pm

I sure I read somewhere in this forum that the answer should be the number years you have been living in this country. Which come to:
Number of years/months +the 5 of your spouse visa.
Correct me if I wrong

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:45 pm

hi Goudiaby

sorry to disturb you again,I believe there is no one on the forum can provide us with accurate reply than the one who was successful on the ILR recently same you
could you answer my following question please?

1) to whom did you addressed your employer letter?

2)they asking about Evidence of sponsor settled status in the UK, I am the sponsor who has acquired British citizen this year only,wondering which Evidence are they looking for: my indefinite leave to remain,my recent British passport or both?
Goudiaby wrote;
I only mentioned my children’s names on the blank space where they asked for other reasons to stay in this country. Then provide their birth certificates and letters from school proving that I am registered to their school as emergency contact or as a parent.

3)I couldn't find the blank space to fill for other raisons to stay in UK just box to tick if you are providing the evidence!,where is the blank space?

4)from your support list of documents I noticed you didn't send your marriage certificate can you confirm please?

5) they did ask about the P60 for the relevant period(s) of employment relied upon what they mean with the relevant period of employment relied upon ?
*the last 2.5 years
*the same period of your submitted pay-slips