ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for wife's parents with document discrepancies HELP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jyotiuv
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Visit visa for wife's parents with document discrepancies HELP

Post by jyotiuv » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi i am a British citizen who has been married to my Nepalese wife for 3 years who is still currently on spouse visa... we have invited her parents to come and see the uk and stay with us for around 30 days but we have a few small problems with documentation as will be explained below.

Fathers surname is Jones on his passport and pension payments but Davies on mothers next of kin(passport) as husband and on my wife's birth certificate as Davis, So will this make their application complicated and will it affect visa application... They do hold extra documentation to prove that this is the same person we are just worried as how to apply in the correct way as we would hope not top get refusal for christmas...

Any help would be greatly appreciated and we would love to hear from anyone who has had similar problems before thank you :?

jyotiuv
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Re: Visit visa for wife's parents with document discrepancies HELP

Post by jyotiuv » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Bump

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:41 pm

Clarify it all in a cover letter

The applicants identity MUST match what is on their travel document (passport) explain the rest in a cover letter with evidence in the application.

Best of luck!

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

jyotiuv
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Post by jyotiuv » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:35 pm

thank you for your reply, we have applied for parents last week just waiting for result , hopefully they will get it.

jyotiuv
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Post by jyotiuv » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:21 pm

hello everyone my parents have applied visit visa on 29th nov and today (6th Dec) they have received text message saying...(Visa application has been dispatched from British High Commission, New Delhi and is in Transit), we are waiting for result...i hope they will get the visa ... :shock: :shock: