ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa curtailment and naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Roreu1
Mood:

Citizenship and brach of Immigration

Post by Roreu1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:21 am

Hey vinney what about me I’m in tire 4 student in2011 to 2014 but my college give complain to home office I’m not pay fess so home office curtail my visa and send me letter in July 2012 and give me time till 2012 August And then I married 16 Oct 2012 and get my visa eea family mumber in July 2013.so is only one month gap (September 2012) is know my Pr coming and I’m apply my nationalisation is it effect this one month visa curtail ? Plz reply me thx u

vinny

Re: Citizenship and brach of Immigration

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:02 am

The curtailment shouldn't affect PR. But overstaying may prevent a successful naturalisation application until ten years have passed.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Roreu1
Mood:

Confused

Post by Roreu1 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:02 pm

Hey friend my appointment for nationality check service on 22/11 but plz any one tell me witch one is best apply online or paper one.and other question if I apply online whoW I take 2 people Reference signature Plz help me about this thx u

CMOSUK
Mood:

Re: Confused

Post by CMOSUK » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:10 pm

Roreu1 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:02 pm
Hey friend my appointment for nationality check service on 22/11 but plz any one tell me witch one is best apply online or paper one.and other question if I apply online whoW I take 2 people Reference signature Plz help me about this thx u
You should really make your own thread instead of hijacking this one with your question as it can become confusing.

i don't know what you mean what one is the best, as the service standards are not different regardless of what way you apply.

in regards to referee's, my understanding is, once you have completed and paid for the application online, you will then be required to print the referee pages , attach your photo (with name and date of birth at the back), and then be required to have the referee's sign them, this will obviously then be taken to the NCS appointment (i think you mean NDRS and not NCS).
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Casa

Re: Confused

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:32 pm

This has now split into your own topic. It's not only unfair to highjack another member's thread, it also causes confusion.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Roreu1
Mood:

Visa curtailment and naturalisation

Post by Roreu1 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:38 am

Hey friend I apply my naturalisation in 22/11 after my PR but is one issue in 2012 August my student visa is curtail reason I’m not pay college fess and then 16 Oct 2012 I’m married and apply December 2012 my ea fm applaction.this is my curtailment 1 and half month.know I’m ask lot of Solictors about this thay all said is gambling.so I take risk 1330 £ am ask your advice plz help me about this thx u

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship and brach of Immigration

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:45 am

vinny wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:02 am
The curtailment shouldn't affect PR. But overstaying may prevent a successful naturalisation application until ten years have passed.
Please refrain from starting new topics with the same question. Topics merged.

Have you clicked on vinny's links provided October??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.