ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Utility Bills Requirements

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aznathul
Newly Registered
Turkey

Utility Bills Requirements

Post by aznathul » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:57 am

Hi there,
I still have a few years before I am eligible to apply for citizenship but I wanted to clarify this beforehand. I know that you're asked to present 1 utility bill each per year. My question is, can I use the bills I receive from the corresponding website of the service (virgin media) and print them out? I didn't collect physical copies of these utility bills uptil now.

thanks

WaterWrit
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Utility Bills Requirements

Post by WaterWrit » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:50 am

Yes, printed bills are fine.

nojoyfrominis

Post by nojoyfrominis » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:07 am

You are required to submit three different address proofs per year.

MrDeen
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by MrDeen » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:16 am

They require 3 separate proofs of addresses for each year claimed. It should be on a letter headed paper of the company showing your name, address,date and to show utility as well.
In my experience, they usually ask for 2 different utility bills (e.g Electricity and gas) and bank statement.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:51 pm

MrDeen wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:16 am
They require 3 separate proofs of addresses for each year claimed. It should be on a letter headed paper of the company showing your name, address,date and to show utility as well.
In my experience, they usually ask for 2 different utility bills (e.g Electricity and gas) and bank statement.
I think this is very important for anyone who wants to apply for naturalisation. INIS did not mention it anywhere, but they would expect the applicant to submit their main bank account's statement for every year. I submitted at least 4 different proofs (credit card statements, utility bills, insurance letters, company letter etc) for some of the 5 years, and the first letter I received from INIS is requesting for my main debit card's bank statement (even though I use credit card instead of debit card every day).

They don't mind if it's home printed or not though.