ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage visa and getting premium appointment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gareth748
Newly Registered

Marriage visa and getting premium appointment

Post by Gareth748 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:54 am

Hi guys I’m a about to marry my partner who is currently on a student visa which runs out on the 31 jan 2019.
Firstly the visa we should be applying for is the FLR (m)?
Secondly we are trying to book an appointment but we are having the same issues as most people with there being no appointment available! (Any tips?). Does it work by having it open on several devices all on different centres in the country?
Thirdly. We really need to have the appointment before the 1st December as we are going on holiday and require a Schengen Visa which requires the British visa 😩 we may have to cancel the holiday which is on the 30 dec 18

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Marriage visa and getting premium appointment

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:28 am

Keep trying day & night for searching some appointment and maybe you get one. Whats your partner's nationality and maybe depending on her nationality she may not need Schengen visa to enter Schengen zone and you may not miss your planned holidays.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jess_taylor7
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Marriage visa and getting premium appointment

Post by jess_taylor7 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Hi!

I am going through the same thing, however in the early stages of the process. I am currently on a tier 5 but my partner holds a british/aus passport. is it hard getting an appointment? or have you had luck in getting one?