ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we have to upload current and all the previous passports???

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

legalkhan
Pakistan

Do we have to upload current and all the previous passports???

Post by legalkhan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Dear forum members and moderators,

I have already submitted the new online citizen application, now its the time to upload the documents.
I was wondering if we have to upload all the pages of current and previous passports as a proof of living in U.K????

Please give your feed back if possible.

Thanks

legalkhan
Pakistan

Re: Do we have to upload current and all the previous passports???

Post by legalkhan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Could u also tell me if we still need to provide the photo on referee page, because I have read some where it's not required anymore, is that so???? Even on the document checklist it doesn't say any thing about photos, maybe I have misinterpret it.

irfanahmad186
Newly Registered

Re: Do we have to upload current and all the previous passports???

Post by irfanahmad186 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi Khan,

I also want to submit my application as it is due now since Nov 14. However, I am waiting for London Centres to be opened on Nov 26th.

Since you have submitted it already, wondering which centre have you got your appointment for doc checks/biometrics ?

Thanks.

Irfan