ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptional Talent/Promise Visa - Mathematics Field.

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mathsmaths
Newly Registered
Iraq

Exceptional Talent/Promise Visa - Mathematics Field.

Post by mathsmaths » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi all,

I'm a young maths lecturer and researcher at a university in Kurdistan, Iraq. I scored highest in my bachelors and masters degree hence I was automatically given the job. I DO NOT HAVE A PHD however I have 5 years experience lecturing and have been a researcher for 5 years. I have 15 research papers published, some of them published in some very prestige journals. I also have about 10 other research papers currently pending / working on. Some of my research papers I've collaborated with internationally recognised professors. I would want to know the chances of being accepted on the exceptional talent/promise visa, especially due to the fact I ONLY HAVE MASTERS DEGREE, before I start the application and spend quite a bit on it.

Thank you all :D

mathsmaths
Newly Registered
Iraq

Re: Exceptional Talent/Promise Visa - Mathematics Field.

Post by mathsmaths » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Sorry, I have been researching for 4 years not 5.