ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 200k extension prob

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

shaz007

Tier 1 200k extension prob

Post by shaz007 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Hi All Senior members

I have a question about the extension for my friend

case
team Entrepreneur applies investment 200k route. if one team member who invested lacks the duration as he stayed out of this country due to another branch we need to operate in the different country, will he be eligible to get the extension with the team?

The second question, he hired 10 employees and looking to apply for the accelerated route, will this route be possible after knowing one partner do not reside in Uk and breaks the 90 days period. ?

which route to go what you think? and who will get the extension in a team ( 2 partners investment ) One partner reside in the UK.

do they both need Ielts as well?

Please shed some light specially Zimba and Marc

Thanks In advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 200k extension prob

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:53 pm

shaz007 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:54 pm
Hi All Senior members

I have a question about the extension for my friend

case
team Entrepreneur applies investment 200k route. if one team member who invested lacks the duration as he stayed out of this country due to another branch we need to operate in the different country, will he be eligible to get the extension with the team?

The second question, he hired 10 employees and looking to apply for the accelerated route, will this route be possible after knowing one partner do not reside in Uk and breaks the 90 days period. ?

which route to go what you think? and who will get the extension in a team ( 2 partners investment ) One partner reside in the UK.

Please shed some light specially Zimba and Marc

Thanks In advance
There are no absence conditions for extension, only for ILR.

So, the team member who meets the absence conditions can go for accelerated ILR while the other team member continues as a normal extension.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:25 pm

But Home office said you cant be outside for more than 180 days why is that so ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:37 am

if one team member who invested lacks the duration as he stayed out of this country due to another branch we need to operate in the different country, will he be eligible to get the extension with the team?
Team members applications are treated as SEPARATE applications. You must be individually eligible for an extension or ILR.
You simply can SHARE investment and job creation evidence with your team member, that is all.
Some applicants get confused because they are thinking that team members must both follow the same immigration path, that is not true.
I repeat, your immigration path remain SEPARATE from your team member. If one of them cannot get ILR for any reason, the other can go ahead with his/her ILR application as usual. They other can extend or even leave the UK or whatever
The English language requirement applies to all applicants who want to get ILR
shaz007 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:25 pm
But Home office said you cant be outside for more than 180 days why is that so ?
There is no such requirement that says you must be in the UK for at least 180 days per year under Tier 1E conditions.
This requirement applies ONLY if you CHOOSE to apply for ILR at some point.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice