ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR NARIC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ojsii
Newly Registered
India

ILR NARIC

Post by ojsii » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi,

I am looking to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. One of the requirements is English level B1 or above. I have a letter from NARIC comparing the degree to UK standard and also level of English is C1. It is dated June 2014. Would that suffice or do I need anything else from NARIC? I also read I need confirmation from my university that the qualification taught is in English. This is requirement on gov.uk but not on the ILR form. Do I need this in addition to NARIC docs?

Thanks

charmy244
Newly Registered

Re: ILR NARIC

Post by charmy244 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:26 pm

You can use the old naric certificates of ELA and Compatibility certificate. You will still need a letter from your university stating that your degree was taught in English. That letter must be stamped by University.