ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eufm4 and moving to the UK options

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Eufm4 and moving to the UK options

Post by together_2017 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:38 am

Guys ! A bit diff from the topic.

But as a EUFAM HOLDER (mySpouse:IrishCitizen)

If we have to move UK to start over there what are the options we have ? I'm getting a work opportunity over there so i was thinking if we move to UK ? But what will be the steps ? & what happ to EUFAM perks later on :x

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Eufm4 and moving to the UK options

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:42 am

Please do not tag your questions onto threads which are unrelated to your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Eufm4 and moving to the UK options

Post by max307 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:28 pm

together_2017 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:38 am
Guys ! A bit diff from the topic.

But as a EUFAM HOLDER (mySpouse:IrishCitizen)

If we have to move UK to start over there what are the options we have ? I'm getting a work opportunity over there so i was thinking if we move to UK ? But what will be the steps ? & what happ to EUFAM perks later on :x
I'm not familiar on how quick applications are processed in the UK for a family member of a EU citizen but with Brexit only 4 months away I wouldn't risk it. Too much uncertainty even for your Irish spouse, not clear what will happen to EU citizens in the UK after Brexit.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.