ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Administrative Review Successful)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajatarora1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Administrative Review Successful)

Post by rajatarora1 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi
My name is Rajat and I am an Indian nationaland I applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa on 28th Oct 2018 as a priority visa from Morocco and it got refused by ECO as they did not calculated the 90 days of maintained funds in UK Bank account. I applied for administrative review on 02 Nov 2018 and it got successful on 15 Nov 2018 and i recieved an email from Administrative Reviewer that:

The decision making centre at Sheffield where your application was assessed will be in contact with you regarding the next steps. Should your application fall for refusal on other grounds you will be issued with a revised refusal notice against which you will have the right to a further Administrative Review.

Kindly help how many days i have to wait and how long this process will take? Did someone faced the same situation.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Administrative Review Successful)

Post by marcnath » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:07 pm

rajatarora1 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:06 pm
Hi
My name is Rajat and I am an Indian nationaland I applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa on 28th Oct 2018 as a priority visa from Morocco and it got refused by ECO as they did not calculated the 90 days of maintained funds in UK Bank account. I applied for administrative review on 02 Nov 2018 and it got successful on 15 Nov 2018 and i recieved an email from Administrative Reviewer that:

The decision making centre at Sheffield where your application was assessed will be in contact with you regarding the next steps. Should your application fall for refusal on other grounds you will be issued with a revised refusal notice against which you will have the right to a further Administrative Review.

Kindly help how many days i have to wait and how long this process will take? Did someone faced the same situation.
This is a standard reply. It is difficult to say how long it will take.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

georgina3499
China

Post by georgina3499 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Hope my timeline could help you.

When I applied Tier 1 I got refused letter after 3 weeks of my application. I requested AR on 01/08/2016 and got phone call on 29/08/2016 said my AR is approved and I need send all documents back. I got an email on 05/09/2016 to ask me come for an interview and the date is 07/09/2016. My visa approved one week later.

rajatarora1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by rajatarora1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:46 am

Dear Georgina

Thanks for your reply. Although i received an email instead of call. I have left my passport at the VAC as after refusal VAC can keep the passport up to 28 days. Do you think I should collect my passport. Reason being i left there is that VAC is 9 hours away from where i live currently.
Do you think i should collect my passport and can it affect or delay in my decicion if i don’t collect my passport ?

rajatarora1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by rajatarora1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:40 am

Just an update

I received my Immigration Health surcharge refund this morning. If the decision goes in my favour and they want to issue me the visa; do i need to pay them back again ?

rajatarora1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by rajatarora1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:42 am

Hi Marcnath

Usually what sort of email should i receive now? Do i need to follow any further formalities or interviews or will they issue me the visa straight ?

Since i have been refunded do i need to pay them back upon request from Sheffield team ?

Please let me know Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:02 am

rajatarora1 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:42 am
Hi Marcnath

Usually what sort of email should i receive now? Do i need to follow any further formalities or interviews or will they issue me the visa straight ?

Since i have been refunded do i need to pay them back upon request from Sheffield team ?

Please let me know Thanks
All of those are possible.

No one here can exactly say what HO will and will not do.

I understand your anxiety but continuously posting questions here is not going to make a difference.

Wait for the decision in whatever form it comes and follow any instructions they provide.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

rajatarora1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by rajatarora1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:09 am

Thanks for your reply

Is there any email address where we can chase them up and ask them about next steps or procedure to be followed ?

georgina3499
China

Post by georgina3499 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi rajatarora1,

When I got refused letter all my documents were sent back to me including my passport. I'm not sure your situation. I guess different country they has different way.

I got health surcharge refund as well at that time. You don't need to worry that. If your application approved they will send you an email with an online link to ask you pay it again.

I just double checked my email box. I only three emails:
1. ask me sending back all document & address
2. ask me to come for an Interview and Time
3. ask me pay health surcharge again

Every time before they send me email they always call me in advance.

I quite agree with Marcnath. I was anxious as well at that time but waiting is the only way we can do :)

rajatarora1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by rajatarora1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi Georgina

Thank you for your reply. Yes that’s my only worry i am waiting for their reply now. Its been a week since administrative reviewer changed her decision. Also nowadays at VAC we don’t have to submit the documents in original, everything is scanned and originals are returned back to us expect the passport and first 3 pages of application form.
Hoping for the best. Is there any email address we can chase them ?

georgina3499
China

Post by georgina3499 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:50 pm

I don't think so. But you can try the AR email address.They only replied me once after I send the AR request. Other times only they contacted me and never reply and the phone number is withheld. :|

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:04 am

@ 'rajatarora1 - please desist from tagging your multiple identical questions onto topics in other visa categeries (tier 2 and tier 5), they have completely separate immigration rules to Tier 1.

See also point 12 of the forum rules FAQs (click to read)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.