ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I use a 'Transaction List' signed/stamped by bank?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oldmankensey

Can I use a 'Transaction List' signed/stamped by bank?

Post by oldmankensey » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:25 pm

I am relying on a savings account for ILR financial requirement. I need to show the balance hasn't fallen below £34,600 for six months.

I have a 'transaction list' PDF, generated by online banking, going back 6 months and 2 weeks, then printed out and taken into the branch and stamped and signed.

It doesn't have my address on and it's not, and I quote the UKVI document checklist, "personal bank statements showing that at least the level of cash savings relied upon in the application has been held (for 6 months)"

would a signed/stamped transaction list suffice?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Can I use a 'Transaction List' signed/stamped by bank?

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:44 pm

I dont think this will be accepted.

Why dont you get proper online statements and get them stamped from the bank instead?

Why only transactions list?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

us3r
Newly Registered

Re: Can I use a 'Transaction List' signed/stamped by bank?

Post by us3r » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:44 pm

Banks are really fussy or ill trained. My bank RBS has always given me grief over this. A number of times they did not understand I was looking for statements other times the staff refused to stamp or initial. I have filed for at least 8 odd applications, everytime it is the same nonsense. Transaction lists would generally be a weaker proof, there is usually an option to get statements printed. Either way, get the best thing you can manage to get and ensure that its ink stamped and preferably initialed, that is every page. Hope that helps. Also you have to talk to ensure sometimes that they understand if you speak to them on the phone. Tell them you want statements as they are delivered by post for example and also be explicit that you are not looking for a transaction list.