ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change date of birth in Netherlands visa

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vkishore80
Newly Registered
India

Change date of birth in Netherlands visa

Post by Vkishore80 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:21 am

I am having a valid mvv visa of Netherlands. While registering with municipality I presented the affidavit of my date of birth, because I did not register my birth back in India. But while registration municipality asked to submit the original birth certificate or late entry certificate to complete the registration. To obtain the late entry certificate when I approached my local body in India, I came to know that my birth has been registered. But there are two substantial conflict with my passport and other documents.

1. My date of birth is different in registered local body
2. My mother's name is not correct.

They told they can change the mother name and give the date of birtth certificate with actual date.

Since my date of birth is different in birth certificate, passport and other documents, what can be done to change the same in the netherlans visa.

I can change all documents from India like passport, certificates and everything within 2 to 4 months time.

How can I change the date of birth in the visa and residence permit?

Can I do it while I am in Netherlands with the help of Indian Embassy for getting a new passport?

If I need to go back to India, what is the procedure to change the visa with the new date of birth in the new passport?. Since I already travelled with old visa and entry in passport and more over I have a valid bro card with old information will the immigration team allow me to enter netherlands. Or what all the documents I need to travel to enter into the Netherlands and get the new Residence Permit and other details.

I too have ICT T2 visa with the old date of birth but the visa got expired on sept 19th 2018. How to inform the home office about this? Or need to inform when I apply for the next visa?

Thanks
Kishore