ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from HO , Please Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bed
Turkey

Re: Email from HO , Please Help

Post by Bed » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Alter29 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:06 pm
Nope @bed, am still waiting from October as well😭😭applies on 3rd
That makes the 3 of us 😩😩 the amount of times i check my post during the day is unreal. Waiting is hard:( i really think i should of had my approval by now if they accepted my english certificate. Had to retake it :(

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:25 am

Congrates to Alisufii..Happy for you.

Alter & Bed count me as a 4 lol..I applied on 2nd October and My observation saying that all the pending applications from August & September are done so it’s October pending applications time now..

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:43 am

pola 23 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:25 am

Alter & Bed count me as a 4 lol..I applied on 2nd October and My observation saying that all the pending applications from August & September are done so it’s October pending applications time now..

😳😳I am from 27 Sept and 3 oct NDRS still waiting

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:13 am

dihahs wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:43 am
pola 23 wrote:

Thank you for the congratulation!!!

Yours is in on the way... postman has your approval and it is Sunday so they must be chilling at home. Sure they are delivering you your approval on next week...

Waiting is hard... I total understand this, as I been through this.. waited over 68 days...

According to official HO processing timelines, they make most of the decisions after two months and followed by the third month when they make a second lot of the maximum number of decisions.

If you missed the line of being lucky and did not get your approval within a month, then surely you will be receiving it in two months lot.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ember-2013

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:17 am

pola 23 wrote:

Thank you Pola.

I pray for you all...

My wait for Invitation letter has now started... :)

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:19 am

AliSufii wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:13 am
dihahs wrote:
pola 23 wrote:

Yours is in on the way... postman has your approval and it is Sunday so they must be chilling at home. Sure they are delivering you your approval on next week...

Waiting is hard... I total understand this, as I been through this.. waited over 68 days...

According to official HO processing timelines, they make most of the decisions after two months and followed by the third month when they make a second lot of the maximum number of decisions.

If you missed the line of being lucky and did not get your approval within a month, then surely you will be receiving it in two months lot.

Haha i hope so...on Monday their reply was it will take while long etc. so it might take little more i guess.. main thing is i want that approved ...dont want bad news😳

Thanks for your kindness

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:24 am

dihahs wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:19 am
AliSufii wrote:
dihahs wrote:
pola 23 wrote:

Haha i hope so...on Monday their reply was it will take while long etc. so it might take little more i guess.. main thing is i want that approved ...dont want bad news😳

Thanks for your kindness
Seriously, I know few people on this form, they received their approval, even though they were getting this weird "YOUR APPLICATION WILL TAKE A WHILE" reply. I remember reading one had their approval waiting in their post box and they received a reply on that same day saying "YOUR APPLICATION WILL TAKE A WHILE". so that you never know. you might get it next week.

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:31 am

AliSufii wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:24 am
dihahs wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:19 am
AliSufii wrote:
dihahs wrote:

Thanks for your kindness
Seriously, I know few people on this form, they received their approval, even though they were getting this weird "YOUR APPLICATION WILL TAKE A WHILE" reply. I remember reading one had their approval waiting in their post box and they received a reply on that same day saying "YOUR APPLICATION WILL TAKE A WHILE". so that you never know. you might get it next week.

i beleive you.. and wish this happen that my Approval letter come this coming week....Thank you for giving hope😍

Alter29
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Alter29 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:45 am

Amen🙌🏼Seriously this waiting is a whole other experience. @Bed, same 😂😂first think I do is check the post when I get home everyday hoping for a brown envelope but all I get is white envelopes with bills😂. It’s getting to a point where I start telling myself I haven’t received anything just so stop being anxious but as soon as I get home the first thing I do is hope I’ve got an approval. Emailed them twice, same reply app will take a while longer! Coming to two months but it feels like 6. And congratulations to everyone that got their approval. Well deserved. Hopefully ours are already on the way

hamzababy

Post by hamzababy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:07 am

AliSufii wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:24 pm
I received my approval today!!!
Congrats , have the best weekend of your life ;)

i dont know which council to ring , because the council i went to submit documents was not my local council and it was neighbouring council as my council didn't have date within 10 days.

secondly i am not sure which council home office chosen for me , because in the application where it asks you which council you want , i said , Any London Council. :idea:

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:27 am

Bed wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:52 pm
Hi salsabeel, hope you are okay and out from the hospital. Have you got any updates? It seems like only us still waiting from October 😂
hellow,yes i am fine thanks.and had been discharged on friday night,
nope just getting same response application with caseworker last 3 weeks.so just praying
and will send my email on monday tomorrow morning.lets see and hope and pray all we will get positive response soon.
SALSABEEL

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:50 am

pola 23 wrote:

Alter & Bed ,Dihasas count me as a 4 lol..I applied on 2nd October and My observation saying that all the pending applications from August & September are done so it’s October pending applications time now..
see ,u r not alone,many other people r waithing for many months even years so have patient,i hope and pray may b all we hear good news incoming days as HO clearing backlog cases at the moment.Acctually they start work on file after biomatrics,before when they fee deduct from account,they also generate inquiry papers for different GOV and non GOV deparments,also international departments regarding applicants checking so all these things take time,number of inquiries they need to clear,also depend on other department,s response time,so if application take more time does not mean complicated case or less time means very straightford,its all considered on its own merits,circumstances,rout,ties and so on.when u get email, application is with caseworker means they r working or they just began to work on it.
i saw many cases where people get approvals while they get email response different,so just relax and pray.
my bigest mistake,i did not use NCS i just post my application and also i received my biomatric very very late so i am unlucky why i did not use NCS services.
SALSABEEL

Bed
Turkey

Post by Bed » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:22 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:27 am
Bed wrote:
Hi salsabeel, hope you are okay and out from the hospital. Have you got any updates? It seems like only us still waiting from October 😂
nope just getting same response application with caseworker last 3 weeks.so just praying
and will send my email on monday tomorrow morning.lets see and hope and pray all we will get positive response soon.
I have emailed them a lot actually they sent me a letter last week asking me to retake the english test which i did, but didnt receive the certificate yet. I emailed my case worker attached with my pass letter from trinity college but havent heard from her since. They did send my passport back thought. Which makes me think they are just waiting for my english certificate. But then it might be because you need your passport to go in to the test maybe thats why they sent my passport back. They kept my biometric residence card which i asked them to anyway when i applied so i dont know really. It is so frustrating having to wait and check the mail box every day

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Bed wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:22 pm
salsabeel wrote:
Bed wrote:

I have emailed them a lot actually they sent me a letter last week asking me to retake the english test which i did, but didnt receive the certificate yet. I emailed my case worker attached with my pass letter from trinity college but havent heard from her since. They did send my passport back thought. Which makes me think they are just waiting for my english certificate. But then it might be because you need your passport to go in to the test maybe thats why they sent my passport back. They kept my biometric residence card which i asked them to anyway when i applied so i dont know really. It is so frustrating having to wait and check the mail box every day
why u did not ask trinity college to send ur certificate to direct to ur caseworker,u just need to pay extra charges for post and thats it.i know someone in same boat and they did make arrangement with college to post it to caseworker. that way u will receive quick response from HO.If I were you I would send a covering letter to reiterate that you have passed the exam and Trinity college has agreed to send the certificate directly to HO.
I would mention the exam centre name and the location, Exam date, Name of the exam and the promised date to be delivered by the college
best wishes.
SALSABEEL

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:16 pm

AliSufii wrote:
FINALLY!!!

TOTAL TIME SINCE DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION TILL TODAY:
2 months 7 days
or 9 weeks 5 days
or 68 days
or 1,632 hours
or 97,920 minutes
or 5,875,200 seconds

Guess what! My approval was sitting in my mailbox since the morning, and I was sitting here and replying to friends on the form. Did not check my mailbox today till 5 PM.

It says invitation letter will follow in a few days.

Even though I used NDRS-JCAP and there weren't any originals, they sent It in A4 plastic envelop not in brown letter type)

They retained the LIUK test. (As per the policy)

So happy!!!

Thank you, everyone. seems like approvals have started to come again. I hope more people will receive their approval next week.

Thank you, GOD, my family, friends, this form, and all you beautiful people. finally, the immigration journey ends.
Congrats Mate :D very happy for you.
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:20 pm

hamzababy wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:34 am
hi guys,

i recieved my approval letter today : took almost 2 months

Applied online 12/09
Ndrs & JCAP 19/09
Approval date : 21/11
Approval recieved : 24/11

no ceremony letter yet .. any idea how long that takes to come through , i am hoping to go europe during Xmas holidays with wife if the red copy makes it on time :)

Journey almost comes to an end , Best of Luck to you Guys

( i was only worried because i had not listed all of my jobs when i was in the UK from 2006-2009 during my Uni days as i had forgotten 10+ places i worked at and for how long etc i had right to work and clean immigration history, so i just skipped all that and wrote work/employment history after re-entrying uk in 2013-2018 on spouse of bc visa)
Congrats Mate. Glad to hear that :D
__A

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:44 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:50 am
pola 23 wrote:

Alter & Bed ,Dihasas count me as a 4 lol..I applied on 2nd October and My observation saying that all the pending applications from August & September are done so it’s October pending applications time now..
see ,u r not alone,many other people r waithing for many months even years so have patient,i hope and pray may b all we hear good news incoming days as HO clearing backlog cases at the moment.Acctually they start work on file after biomatrics,before when they fee deduct from account,they also generate inquiry papers for different GOV and non GOV deparments,also international departments regarding applicants checking so all these things take time,number of inquiries they need to clear,also depend on other department,s response time,so if application take more time does not mean complicated case or less time means very straightford,its all considered on its own merits,circumstances,rout,ties and so on.when u get email, application is with caseworker means they r working or they just began to work on it.
i saw many cases where people get approvals while they get email response different,so just relax and pray.
my bigest mistake,i did not use NCS i just post my application and also i received my biomatric very very late so i am unlucky why i did not use NCS services.

hi Salsabeel we all compare our timeline with others which is not good idea..your regret is that you didn’t use NCS..Bed regret is that he should have taken new English test and my regret is that why I didn’t apply on 01st October bcoz many people got their approvals who applied on 01st October ..I think only you left from 01st October..anyway don’t regret and hope for best..it was written in fate..

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:39 pm

hamzababy wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:07 am
AliSufii wrote:
Congrats , have the best weekend of your life ;)

i dont know which council to ring , because the council i went to submit documents was not my local council and it was neighbouring council as my council didn't have date within 10 days.

secondly i am not sure which council home office chosen for me , because in the application where it asks you which council you want , i said , Any London Council. :idea:
Thanks...

Would you believe that I am in the exact same situation? I went to Sutton council, as they do walking NDRS (Monday to Friday). My local council is Lambeth. now I am also not sure where my certificate going to go and who to call. I guess I can call both councils (If I do not receive it in next week) I will wait for the whole of next week for the invitation.

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:42 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Bed wrote:
It is strange, mine and hamzababy's reply just changed last Monday to "Application with caseworker" and within two days we received our approvals. We both have the same date on the approval 21st Nov. Seems like once your application is with caseworker it is very fast.

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:49 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:16 pm
AliSufii wrote:
FINALLY!!!

TOTAL TIME SINCE DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION TILL TODAY:
2 months 7 days
or 9 weeks 5 days
or 68 days
or 1,632 hours
or 97,920 minutes
or 5,875,200 seconds

Guess what! My approval was sitting in my mailbox since the morning, and I was sitting here and replying to friends on the form. Did not check my mailbox today till 5 PM.

It says invitation letter will follow in a few days.

Even though I used NDRS-JCAP and there weren't any originals, they sent It in A4 plastic envelop not in brown letter type)

They retained the LIUK test. (As per the policy)

So happy!!!

Thank you, everyone. seems like approvals have started to come again. I hope more people will receive their approval next week.

Thank you, GOD, my family, friends, this form, and all you beautiful people. finally, the immigration journey ends.
Congrats Mate :D very happy for you.
Thanks, Archer..

Can you tell us if you received your ceremony invitation letter?

If yes, then was it combined letter with approval or separate?

If separate then how many days difference between both the letters delivery?

Please...

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:30 pm

AliSufii wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:42 pm
salsabeel wrote:
Bed wrote:
It is strange, mine and hamzababy's reply just changed last Monday to "Application with caseworker" and within two days we received our approvals. We both have the same date on the approval 21st Nov. Seems like once your application is with caseworker it is very fast.
Thats y i am worried and little panic too.only difference among hamzababy ur application and my one is there,never ever i did not receive this type of response from YOUR APPLICATION RECEIVED .......AND IT WILL TAKE LONG ........
i just received response my application is with caseworker and i will b contected in due course.
SALSABEEL

bunntyboy
Newly Registered

Post by bunntyboy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:55 pm

pola 23 wrote:

Hi Pola

All Applications are not done yet. I applied just after Alisufii on 18th of Sep and still no news. emailed them three times uptill now and same responce. Application will take long.

I hope I will get something this week. :cry:

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Hi don’t worry bunntyboy you will get your approval soon.IA..

AliSufii

Post by AliSufii » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Guys, I know it is difficult to wait, as I been through this, words cannot express how difficult the waiting is.

But do not feel bad by looking at timelines, as this is very very one-sided, only the handful few successful applicants that are posting here in the timelines of this form, 1000's apply each month.

(Two to Three months is HO normal processing time)

If your application has crossed the month and a half mark, then it will definitely be decided in the two months lot. (AMEN)

We assume that if some handful of applicants on this form's timeline have got their approval within a month then there must be something wrong in our application/case (This is not necessarily correct) You are just as normal/straightforward applicants as those who got it within a month. It is about luck, that whose application gets picked up first (During initial checks, mid-check Internal/external and caseworker's collection)

I know some would say (Talk the talk and walk the walk) is not same and easy. But trust me I was in the exact situation just 48 hours ago. DO NOT PANIC BEFORE THREE MONTHS, OR AT LEAST TWO MONTHS MARK

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:48 am

Hi guys

Today Email reply bit changed...From it take while longer to ......

your Application will be with Case worker within next 7 days.

Applied 27th Sept