ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Link to apply ILR through new UKVCAS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Link to apply ILR through new UKVCAS

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:04 pm

HI All

I have asked these questions in other thread but rather then mixing other people's post i thought to create my own as few other members also having same issue as i am.
I am unable to get the link to apply FOR SETLR online (using new super premium service with sopra)
here are the step by step screen shots which i am following but i am not getting the page which few members posted earlier, i am still getting (download and print tab at the end). Please help and if possible please attach screenshots. i have also used different browsers
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (34.35 KiB) Viewed 371 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (48.26 KiB) Viewed 371 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (46.99 KiB) Viewed 371 times

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Re: Link to apply ILR through new UKVCAS

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:17 pm

@mahmoudsayed86 i am thinking the last screenshot which i posted, might change to 3rd party service once i reach at the end of the application, if not then i cannot find the link to the new service anywhere
My understanding is that, (download and print) is there for the people which wants to use standard postal service, but might change to online form once we choose super premium service, please let me know as this is stressing

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Ignore that. Just continue with your application on the GOV.UK website. You will be redirected at the end to the UKVCAS to select an appointment.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Thanks alot zimba as always