ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born outside UK to a British Father

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nananu

Child born outside UK to a British Father

Post by nananu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Hi All,

I would be really grateful if you can let me know what's the correct application form that

I am a British Citizen (through naturalisation) and my wife is on ILR. We were recently blessed with a baby in India. I have done some research in this forum and found that 'Right of Abode' is the fastest route for the baby to travel to UK rather than applying for a British passport in India. However, I couldn't find what's the correct application form to fill in. I would be grateful if someone can guide me towards the correct application form. Please help.

manoj123

Re: Child born outside UK to a British Father

Post by manoj123 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:45 pm

not sure if you have applied already...but posting for the records.

1. Visit visa4uk website
2. Create an account or login
3. Click on 'Apply for someone else' on the top menu bar and click 'continue'
4. After filling the applicant details, in the 'select visa type' section, select the following options:
  • Reason for visit: other
  • Visa type: other
  • Visa sub type: Right of abode certificate of entitlement