ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from HO , Please Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bed
Turkey

Re: Email from HO , Please Help

Post by Bed » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Yeah i guess your right, i am very fussy unfortunately i cant help it.

Dxon23
Poland

Post by Dxon23 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Bed wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:17 am
Hey guys, so as mentioned last week my case worker requested me to retake the english test. The date given to me to resubmit it was yesterday. I have passed the test last week and sent my case worker an email with the pass letter as requested from her. I have received the actual certificate today and posted it straight away, they will receive it tomorrow but it will be 2 days after the date given to me. My case worker was aware that the certificate wouldnt get to them on time as the earliest test day available was 4 5 days before submit day. I have been emailing the caseworker and help desk with explaining everything since the day i passed the test but i have not heard anything back at all. I am really nervous that they might refuse because they didnt receive the certificate on time. Any of you guys had a similar issue or have any idea what would happen please?

Thanks all
Why did you not arrange a delivery straight to HO from trinity? That’s what I did.

It depends on your luck and the caseworker. I was on the same boat but they got my certificate the day before my deadline straight from trinity, it got approved the next day after they received it.

You will be fine just don’t overthink think and don’t send too many emails. Just because they don’t reply doesn’t mean they didn’t see it. Too many emails looks desperate and suspicious so limit them to once in two week.

Bed
Turkey

Post by Bed » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Dxon23 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:19 pm
Bed wrote:
Hey guys, so as mentioned last week my case worker requested me to retake the english test. The date given to me to resubmit it was yesterday. I have passed the test last week and sent my case worker an email with the pass letter as requested from her. I have received the actual certificate today and posted it straight away, they will receive it tomorrow but it will be 2 days after the date given to me. My case worker was aware that the certificate wouldnt get to them on time as the earliest test day available was 4 5 days before submit day. I have been emailing the caseworker and help desk with explaining everything since the day i passed the test but i have not heard anything back at all. I am really nervous that they might refuse because they didnt receive the certificate on time. Any of you guys had a similar issue or have any idea what would happen please?

Thanks all
Why did you not arrange a delivery straight to HO from trinity? That’s what I did.

It depends on your luck and the caseworker. I was on the same boat but they got my certificate the day before my deadline straight from trinity, it got approved the next day after they received it.

You will be fine just don’t overthink think and don’t send too many emails. Just because they don’t reply doesn’t mean they didn’t see it. Too many emails looks desperate and suspicious so limit them to once in two week.

I didnt know i could send it straight from trinity :/ and because my case worker herself emailed me and asked me to let her know via email once i passed the test which is what i done but i havent received anything from her after. Anyway i have posted the certificate today they will receive it tomorrow hopefully it wouldnt be a problem because im 2 days late. How long did it take you to receive your approval after submitting the certificate? I sent them a pre paid special delivery envelope couple of weeks ago i wonder if they would use it. I track the envelope every day but nothing :( man waiting is so stressful

zid01

Post by zid01 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 pm

What’s happening to October applications this week I didn’t hear any outcome I emailed them yesterday got a same generic reply as ur application was submitted on so and so date it will take longer to be considered, anyway I will email them next week again let c what they reply

afqaarsh
Newly Registered

Post by afqaarsh » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:26 pm

zid01 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 pm
What’s happening to October applications this week I didn’t hear any outcome I emailed them yesterday got a same generic reply as ur application was submitted on so and so date it will take longer to be considered, anyway I will email them next week again let c what they reply
Hello,
Which email id are you using? I have emailed them twice on an email id provided by one of users from here but I haven't got any response from HO.
Thanks.

zid01

Post by zid01 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:00 pm

afqaarsh wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:26 pm
zid01 wrote:
Hello,
Which email id are you using? I have emailed them twice on an email id provided by one of users from here but I haven't got any response from HO.
Thanks.
NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk This is the email ID I got reply within few hours

afqaarsh
Newly Registered

Post by afqaarsh » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:21 pm

zid01 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:00 pm
afqaarsh wrote:
zid01 wrote:
Hello,
Thanks.
NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk This is the email ID I got reply within few hours
Thanks for getting back to me. I have used the same id twice this week and I haven't got nay reply from HO.

zid01

Post by zid01 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:31 pm

afqaarsh wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:21 pm
zid01 wrote:
afqaarsh wrote:
zid01 wrote:
Hello,
Thanks.
Thanks for getting back to me. I have used the same id twice this week and I haven't got nay reply from HO.
Don’t know why pls email me them again with all details like case id, date of birth, date of application hopefully u will get reply

Alter29
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Alter29 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:21 pm

@bed just got money deposited into my account dunno from who but it’s an approximate amount to the passport and ceremony fee. Lol am thinking of sorts of what if. What if my application got rejected and that’s the passport fee being returned. Paranoid much. Lol going to the bank to figure out where this money came from. No way am gonna wait with this anxiety.

Hopefully we Octobers that are left get our approvals soon

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi that’s not good news if it’s from HO and I don’t think they refund you passport fees.how much exactly the amount is ?hope for the best ..

Alter29
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Alter29 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:04 pm

It’s £130😩😩

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:19 pm

To my knowledge they refund £80 for cermony..can’t you see who the sender is?ring your bank?

Dxon23
Poland

Post by Dxon23 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:46 pm

Bed wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:55 pm
Dxon23 wrote:
Bed wrote:

Thanks all

I didnt know i could send it straight from trinity :/ and because my case worker herself emailed me and asked me to let her know via email once i passed the test which is what i done but i havent received anything from her after. Anyway i have posted the certificate today they will receive it tomorrow hopefully it wouldnt be a problem because im 2 days late. How long did it take you to receive your approval after submitting the certificate? I sent them a pre paid special delivery envelope couple of weeks ago i wonder if they would use it. I track the envelope every day but nothing :( man waiting is so stressful
Deadline was 14th nov
They received it on 13th
Approved it on 15th (letter date)
Received the approval (17th) had to pick up from post office as wasn’t home.
They used my prepaid envelope.

Hope for the best and don’t overthink it man you will be fine!

Bed
Turkey

Post by Bed » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Dxon23 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:46 pm
Bed wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:55 pm
Dxon23 wrote:
Bed wrote:

Thanks all

Deadline was 14th nov
They received it on 13th
Approved it on 15th (letter date)
Received the approval (17th) had to pick up from post office as wasn’t home.
They used my prepaid envelope.

Hope for the best and don’t overthink it man you will be fine!
They have received my certificate today i hope it will get approved today or tomorrow. I sent them a pre paid envelope too so i hope to receive it by saturday.

Alter29
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Alter29 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:19 pm

@pola it definitely doesn’t show. I’ve been to the bank as well and they have no idea where it came from 😩😩guess an stuck with the anxiety of not knowing whether or not it’s from hone office
Last edited by Alter29 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 pm

afqaarsh wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:21 pm
zid01 wrote:
afqaarsh wrote:
zid01 wrote:
Hello,
Thanks.
afqaarsh and zid01 when both of u apply ?
SALSABEEL

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Guys please Pray (Dua) for me now...
HO reply Today

Thank you for your e-mail. A communication will be posted to you, this can take up to three weeks for you to receive.

Thank you

FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:26 pm

dihahs wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:22 pm
HO reply Today

Thank you for your e-mail. A communication will be posted to you, this can take up to three weeks for you to receive.

Thank you

FMT

CONGRATES, ur approval is on the way.
IN SHA ALLAHA
SALSABEEL

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:30 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:26 pm
dihahs wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:22 pm
HO reply Today

Thank you

FMT

CONGRATES, ur approval is on the way.
IN SHA ALLAHA

IN sha Allah
Thanks

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:32 pm

[quote="pola 23" post_id=1711001 time=1543502541 user_id=183115]

hellow,any updates from u ? did u receving same email response or they have changed it now.
SALSABEEL

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Alter29 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:04 pm
It’s £130😩😩
Dont b panic,its not £80(ceremoney fee)its not from ukvi,but possibally someone did it by mistake and deposited in ur account.
SALSABEEL

pola 23
Poland

Post by pola 23 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:05 pm

No bro..didn’t send them any email..gonna wait now for few weeks..applied on 02nd so is almost 2 months now..

Bed
Turkey

Post by Bed » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Alter29 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:19 pm
@pola it definitely doesn’t show. I’ve been to the bank as well and they have no idea where it came from 😩😩guess an stuck with the anxiety of not knowing whether or not it’s from hone office
Hopefully its nothing bad. How can your bank not know where they money is coming from?! Thats weird

Bed
Turkey

Post by Bed » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Salsabeel, have you got any updates?

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:14 pm

Bed wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:10 pm
Salsabeel, have you got any updates?
Nope, i sent email to ukvi on monday but till now no response .i am worried too why i am not getting response now??R u getting any email response ?
SALSABEEL