ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU national + Extended family member

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smartkhan
Member of Standing

EU national + Extended family member

Post by smartkhan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi,

I'm Danish national and recently moved to UK. I'm doing a part time. I want to apply for my brother from Non EU country.

My brother is married and financially dependent on me and I send him money every month via bank. Can my brother and his family apply for EEA permit?

What documents are required to apply?

Regards

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Re: EU national + Extended family member

Post by smartkhan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Any info please?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:27 pm

smartkhan wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:05 pm
Hi,

I'm Danish national and recently moved to UK. I'm doing a part time. I want to apply for my brother from Non EU country.
You mention part-time work. Are you earning above the Primary Earnings Threshold (PET) of £162 per week for National Insurance contributions in order for your employment to be considered as 'genuine and effective' :?:

My brother is married and financially dependent on me and I send him money every month via bank. Can my brother and his family apply for EEA permit?

What documents are required to apply?

Regards

I'm confused. In your thread from 2017 you posted that you are a British citizen
. :? :?:
general-uk-immigration-forum/kenya-brit ... l#p1400206
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Post by smartkhan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Hi Casa,

I'm British Citizen and that question was from my brother who is a Danish citizen.

Regards