ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse visa setlement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tirana
Newly Registered
Mood:
Albania

Uk spouse visa settlement

Post by tirana » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi ? I make an application at visa application centre Tirana albania September 2018.visa got refused November 9 2018 ,ur solicitor appeal the decision and sent email to ukvi to review again ur application because me and my wife had all dokument and prepared everything with ur solicitor .can anyone help as if the decision can be overturned before going to court .please anyone have experience give us any information thank u :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Uk spouse visa settlement

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:21 pm

What were the reasons for the refusal?

A solicitor doesn't guarantee an approval and many sicitor get even the simplest if visa applications very wrong.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tirana
Newly Registered
Mood:
Albania

Spouse Visa Refused due to Home Office Error 2018

Post by tirana » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:40 pm

Hi.I got married with british citizen September 2018 in Tirana Albania ,visa refused November 2018 .reason off refusal ,geniun relationship -financial requirement . We disagree with this refusal letter because we had all dokument they need it and ur solicitor prepared everything ready for us and Check everything before start application .we appeal on 11 November 2018 and sent appeal email to ukvi to review the decision and overturn the decision ,can anyone tell us what to do next is any chance the decision can be overturned please anyone help us thank u very much .nik :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Refused due to Home Office Error 2018

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:16 pm

What is your partners salary and what evidence did you submit?

What evidence if subsisting relationship and communication etc did you submit??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tirana
Newly Registered
Mood:
Albania

Uk spouse visa setlement

Post by tirana » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:46 am

Hi i applied for spouse visa setlement on september 2018 and visa refused november 2018 ,the reason they refuse my visa was geniun relationship ,and financial requiremnt .before apply for visa we spoke with ur solicitor and he check all dokument and everything was ok and ready for embasy and we didnt miss anything .we appel the decision and we want another eco check ur case and overturn the decision because we do not believe the they check ur bundle propley and we had all dokument they need it ,can anyone help us please is any chance the decision can be overturned please any help thanks . :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Uk spouse visa setlement

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:56 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:57 am

Please desist from starting new topics with the repetitive same question.

You have been asked a number of questions already which you have ignored or not responded to.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

barokut
BANNED

Post by barokut » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:10 am

Guys,

Perhaps this person is not quite sure how to properly use this forum website as I believe he/she is new to it. There is no need to be so harsh on him/her.