ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mail9

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mail9 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Thank you very much. i did call again and a lady has taken down my details.she said she is not aware why i have received these emails but my case doesn't look like it is escalated.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:41 pm

still no reply , no help from anywhere. now just worrying if any thing is wrong with the application.

charmy244
Newly Registered

Post by charmy244 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Hey guys, I have been following this post from the start and I am going to apply for SET (M) soon.
I have a question regarding documents upload for SET (M).

If anyone has uploaded scanned documents then please tell me how did you upload Cohabitation proofs ?

Did you include all of the cohabitation proofs for 2.5 years in one pdf or separate pdfs ?

I hope somebody can help me. Thanks :)

thakur786
Newly Registered
India

Post by thakur786 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:44 pm

You can't upload all the proofs in one single pdf as the maximum file size allows is 6 MB.
Arrange, scan and upload all the documents in order.

Hope that helps!

charmy244
Newly Registered

Post by charmy244 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:50 pm

thakur786 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:44 pm
You can't upload all the proofs in one single pdf as the maximum file size allows is 6 MB.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for your reply.
I think i will create 3 different Pdf for each year.
Because creating individual pdf for each proof will make so many pdfs (9-10 pdfs for just cohabitation proofs if scanned individually) and it will just confuse the case worker.

Has anyone experienced this?

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:52 pm

If there had been any problem, they would have contacted you already. Two possibilities: they have not touched your application yet, or you will get your letters/BRP suddenly.
mail9 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:41 pm
still no reply , no help from anywhere. now just worrying if any thing is wrong with the application.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Thank you . just waiting now

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:30 pm

I've been following this thread from beginning. I had my super priority new service appointment at London Croydon core centre at 9.00am on the 28th Nov. Received the same email like everyone did, but not yet confirmation on approval via email or via post. Will post as soon as I get it. Cheers everyone.

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:40 pm

had appointment in Premium Centre London on Friday. Not expecting anything until tomorrow or Wednesday at the earliest, but haven't had any email at all and reading the previous post above, should we have got something? An email saying "we have received biometrics/documents"?

thakur786
Newly Registered
India

Post by thakur786 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:52 am

charmy244 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:50 pm
thakur786 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Hope that helps!
Thanks for your reply.
I think i will create 3 different Pdf for each year.
Because creating individual pdf for each proof will make so many pdfs (9-10 pdfs for just cohabitation proofs if scanned individually) and it will just confuse the case worker.

Has anyone experienced this?
It does not matter how many files you upload, the facility is given so that you can upload as many files as you want but make sure there are named accordingly and in order. Example: for the water bills, you can do like Water Bills - Part 1 and then so on.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:04 am

can we travel if we have not received brp or decision . my old brp valid toll 2021

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:14 am

i called the home office and they said it was escalated only yesterday! so it is going to take 3 to 5 days for the decision to be made and 10 days for brp to come through. i could have applied for the standard service ,.

newdimm
Newly Registered

Post by newdimm » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:37 am

mail9 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:04 am
can we travel if we have not received brp or decision . my old brp valid toll 2021
You can't travel outside the UK - your application will be considered withdrawn if you do and you will likely lose all the money and will need to re-submit.

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:51 am

today also no delivery from DX

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:51 am

today also no delivery from DX

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Just to want to share this:

Hi all,

So, I received the BRP delivered last Saturday and now have time to write some review. I would like to thank you all for support and advice during this process.

Route: Tier 2 General to ILR, 5 year route with dependents.
20 November 2018: Application made online using Super Priority Service.
21 November 2018: Received an automatic email saying that Home Office have received my application and would consider it up to 6 months.
22 November 2018: Biometrics done in the morning.
From 23 to 27 November 2018: No communication but I called the UKVI support center several times and received only generic information which basically asked me to wait for 5 working days.
27 November 2018: I called again and a gentleman kindly noted down my details. 30 mins later, I received an email saying my application was still within standard public time and they could not do anything with my query. However, few minutes after that, I received an email from caseworker telling me that I am not eligible to apply yet given my Entry Date and asking if I am happy to keep the application until I am eligible. I must say, I really appreciate the casework for asking this because it implies they do the best for us. So, this gives some hope to those applying before your qualifying period. I emailed back immediately mentioning the visa date and got an email saying it was now considered.
28 November 2018: I got an email saying my application was approved.
01 December 2018: Letters and BRPs received via DX.

Regarding the new process, it is fairly easy. Under new system, you can book appointments where you want and at the date/time you want. Remember, if you book before 10 am or next day, you have to pay £100 for out of hour service. Other times are free depending on availability. You can change your postcode when searching for the centers you want to look for because it shows only 4 centers around the postcode given.

Uploading documents is very easy. Do not worry about the folders, just upload all of them into one folder for each applicant. No worry about the quality of scanned documents as well, as long as you can see them clearly. The officer at your appointment will scan your passports again because they will have a special machine to scan for information inside the stamps on your passports. They did not look at original copies of other documents you uploaded. I have to say, Sopra staff are very nice and helpful.

So overall, the experience was good apart from waiting in anxiety. I would encourage you to call the UKVI support (Option 4 and then 1) if you haven't heard anything for 2 working days after your appointment. Make sure your details are noted down. It is evident (as seen in my case and others) that they do react after details noted down.

And one more last thing, I am convinced that Home Office's caseworkers do the best for you. So, if you have not heard anything, it is very likely that your application has been granted. If there had been anything wrong with your application, they would have contacted you already.

Best of luck to all who are still waiting.

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:00 pm

I contacted the helpline just now, going through options 4 and 1. Had appointment Friday morning in London premium centre, so it's been four calendar days now.

Fortunate enough to get someone who was happy to take all my details and she said she'd raise a ticket. BUT at the end, she said it might be "couple of days" before I got an answer, so let's hope it's quicker than that. I will call again late tomorrow if still haven't heard anything.

ilovethebeatles

Post by ilovethebeatles » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:39 pm

I am sure you will be contacted soon. They also told me to wait for 3-5 workings for someone to contact.
oldmankensey wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:00 pm
I contacted the helpline just now, going through options 4 and 1. Had appointment Friday morning in London premium centre, so it's been four calendar days now.

Fortunate enough to get someone who was happy to take all my details and she said she'd raise a ticket. BUT at the end, she said it might be "couple of days" before I got an answer, so let's hope it's quicker than that. I will call again late tomorrow if still haven't heard anything.

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:15 pm

msingh89 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:44 pm
very similar thing happen to me as well they noted my details when call them this morning using options 3 2 1 1 and few hours later get this email saying that
Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
Our records show that your application has not yet been completed.We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made. Until such time, we are unable to assist further.
We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance
its seems normal email send by Contact centre Finally i think we have to wait for Ho to reply.
Given that my application was submitted on 28 Nov 2018 at the Croydon centre with super priority new service and didn't receive any updates until 4 Dec 2018, I just called the UKVI Contact centre with the same number and options. However, they are now saying that they cannot check my application status and cannot give me any information. They didn't even ask my case ID, I was only told to wait for HO to get in touch with me once decision is made and the decision time required depends on individual circumstances.

Any idea how to push them to check the status or give me something even like "Our records show that your application has not yet been completed." ?

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:24 pm

ilovethebeatles wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi all,

So, I received the BRP delivered last Saturday and now have time to write some review. I would like to thank you all for support and advice during this process.

21 November 2018: Received an automatic email saying that Home Office have received my application and would consider it up to 6 months.
From 23 to 27 November 2018: No communication but I called the UKVI support center several times and received only generic information which basically asked me to wait for 5 working days.
27 November 2018: I called again and a gentleman kindly noted down my details. 30 mins later, I received an email saying my application was still within standard public time and they could not do anything with my query. However, few minutes after that, I received an email from caseworker telling me that I am not eligible to apply yet given my Entry Date and asking if I am happy to keep the application until I am eligible. I must say, I really appreciate the casework for asking this because it implies they do the best for us. So, this gives some hope to those applying before your qualifying period. I emailed back immediately mentioning the visa date and got an email saying it was now considered.

Regarding the new process, it is fairly easy. Under new system, you can book appointments where you want and at the date/time you want. Remember, if you book before 10 am or next day, you have to pay £100 for out of hour service. Other times are free depending on availability. You can change your postcode when searching for the centers you want to look for because it shows only 4 centers around the postcode given.

Uploading documents is very easy. Do not worry about the folders, just upload all of them into one folder for each applicant. No worry about the quality of scanned documents as well, as long as you can see them clearly. The officer at your appointment will scan your passports again because they will have a special machine to scan for information inside the stamps on your passports. They did not look at original copies of other documents you uploaded. I have to say, Sopra staff are very nice and helpful.

So overall, the experience was good apart from waiting in anxiety. I would encourage you to call the UKVI support (Option 4 and then 1) if you haven't heard anything for 2 working days after your appointment. Make sure your details are noted down. It is evident (as seen in my case and others) that they do react after details noted down.

And one more last thing, I am convinced that Home Office's caseworkers do the best for you. So, if you have not heard anything, it is very likely that your application has been granted. If there had been anything wrong with your application, they would have contacted you already.

Thanks for sharing your story. Looks like whether the UKVI support centre would do something or not depends on the person who picked up your call.. ?

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:04 pm

yes that is right. depends on who picks up your call.

thanks for the update

mail9

Post by mail9 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:08 pm

ilovethebeatles wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi all,

thanks for the update. i am just worried as despite escalating on Friday and yesterday , nobody has come back to me. it is 8 days now!

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 pm

it all seems very random. I had super priority appointment in London on Friday, nothing heard. In the other thread, someone went to exact same centre the day after and they've already had email confirming the visa has been granted.

On the call centre, it's the same. I had my details taken by super helpful woman today, but others hit a wall. I would advise to call again (making note of the names so you don't ask the same person twice!) until someone gets your details.

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:27 pm

oldmankensey wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 pm
it all seems very random. I had super priority appointment in London on Friday, nothing heard. In the other thread, someone went to exact same centre the day after and they've already had email confirming the visa has been granted.

On the call centre, it's the same. I had my details taken by super helpful woman today, but others hit a wall. I would advise to call again (making note of the names so you don't ask the same person twice!) until someone gets your details.
Good suggestion, I only asked the ref number but not the name. I propose we form a name list of helpful and unhelpful people at UKVI call centre in this thread :)

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi all, just thought I would share my timeline so far as well so we can all feel a little bit better about being in this awkward hanging situation together...

Applied for: Tier 2 General (5 years) to ILR
Online application submission date: 19 Nov 2018
Confirmation email received: 20 Nov 2018
Appointment at Bedford Point, Croydon: 28 Nov 2018
Generic biometrics email received: 30 Nov 2018

I'm still waiting to hear back via a letter or email. I applied through a lawyer and neither of us have received anything yet which is annoying...