ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Made an error in the Online application form- Please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

himanshuc
Mood:
India

Made an error in the Online application form- Please help

Post by himanshuc » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:13 am

Hi guys,

I have made a mistake in my submitted online application form Set (O). I have my ILR appointment on Monday.

Please advise how can I address this?

I would appreciate your kind assistance.

Many thanks

ilovethebeatles

Re: Made an error in the Online application form- Please help

Post by ilovethebeatles » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:20 am

What kind of mistake? You can talk with the staff at appointment center to take a note or upload a covering letter.

himanshuc
Mood:
India

Post by himanshuc » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 am

In the absence details I have mistakenly mentioned Belgium instead of the Netherlands as the visited country. I have my premium appointment with Sopra on Monday. Plz advise

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:56 am

himanshuc wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 am
In the absence details I have mistakenly mentioned Belgium instead of the Netherlands as the visited country. I have my premium appointment with Sopra on Monday. Plz advise
Just add a cover letter and upload it with the documents. Its not a big mistake to be worried about i suppose.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.