ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Usefull Tips for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Postoffice Photocopy certification

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:41 pm

raholptl wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:23 am
Hi,
I need to send certified copy of my passport with spouse visa supporting documents. I just want to know if home office accepts post office certified copy? or it has to be from the solicitor?

Thanks
Post office certified copy should definitely be accepted because it confirm that the copy is the true likeness of original.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shaharsh

Re: Do I need to send my original passport to Shefield

Post by shaharsh » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:36 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:21 pm
No, copies are sufficient.
hi, do we need to certify passport🤔 dont they know if the photocopy of passport is genuine. plz can one be vvvv clear it has to be certified. ?????

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Where to send Spouse settlement documents

Post by Londoner007 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:03 pm

If British Passport then just a photocopy of the bio page is all you need to send for intial spouse visa
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

raholptl

Usefull Tips for spouse visa

Post by raholptl » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:42 am

Here are some tips for a spouse visa,

I have recently got a visa for my wife (Alhamdulliha) from Karachi Pakistan, here are a few things I would like to share.

1. Do not send a photocopy set with the documents. I sent a photocopy of the documents they sent me that back total waste of money. it looks like they scan the original documents into the system I do not think they even make a copy of the documents.

2. No need to translate into English any communication done in any other language. someone was asking about translation in this forum.

3. I only sent WhatsApp chat and call log no need to send pages of call or chat log. Send little/relevant but solid information.
4. Do not send too many documents only send those are required.

I am happy to answer any question related to my experience I am not a solicitor. I will try to answer while it is fresh in my mind that might help you guys getting a spouse visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Where to send Spouse settlement documents

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:03 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:28 am
TOPICS MERGED!!! (click to read)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.