ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

24-Hour Service for ilr under tier1 entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aswania
Newly Registered
Egypt

24-Hour Service for ilr under tier1 entrepreneur

Post by aswania » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:00 am

Hi All,

I am in process of applying for ilr under tier1 entrepreneur. I have read that the 24 hour service is open for this category as well.

Is that right?

Did anyone use this service under this category?

please share your experience

zimba
Mood:

Re: 24-Hour Service for ilr under tier1 entrepreneur

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:14 am

There has never been a 24 hour service for ILR under Tier 1E route. There is no clear information on this at the moment from UKVCAS
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

aswania
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by aswania » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:19 am

i have read about this new service (which is open for this category as well) on 2 different immigration law firms websites.

i can post the links if if I'm allowed to do so

many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:20 am

aswania wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:19 am
i have read about this new service (which is open for this category as well) on 2 different immigration law firms websites.

many thanks
Not allowed to post solicitor links or advisor links. Only official links please.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:30 am

aswania wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:19 am

many thanks
When you fill out the online form at the “payment” section you only get the standard service for Tier 1. If there was any 24 hour service the new system would give option at the “payment” section.

However, the VIP “appointment” service, as far as I read, is to enroll the biometric where the sopra team comes to your house or place/time of convinience but £9100 for that? 🤯🤔
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aswania
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by aswania » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:38 am

thanks for informing me about the forum rules.

i will not mention the links then, but below is their post.

"VIP 24 HOUR SERVICE

UK Visa and Immigration’s VIP Service (formerly known as Super Premium Service) allows individuals who are applying to extend their stay or settle in the UK to receive a decision on their application within 24 hours without having to attend a UKVACS service point.

About the VIP Service
The VIP Service can be used by any person applying to extend their stay or settle in the UK. This include applicants applying for further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain as a Tier 1 Investor or Tier 1 Entrepreneur, as well as applicants applying in other categories.

If you apply via the VIP Service then once you have submitted your application, UKVI staff will visit you to take your biometric information (fingerprints and photograph), without you having to attend a UKVACS service point. You should receive a decision on your application within 24 hours.

The VIP service is available throughout the United Kingdom, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

You can choose the date, time and location of the visit.

The Home Office charges an additional fee for the VIP Service. The price for this service starts from £9,100 per visit."

so the service is the vip 24 hour service.

i would be thankful if anyone could help

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:43 am

Out of curiosity, I have also googled and came across an immigration lawyers website where they have mentioned this £9100 service for Tier 1. Apparently its like the same as the old system where Tier 1 officially did not have access to this service but some lawyers and solicitors were offering it for £10500.

But if this service was official it would appear on the payment section before you pay and submit your application rather at booking the appointment section at sopra. The OP who shared a screen shot of sopra website is showing £9100 VIP appointment. Confused
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 am

Running a dummy application it only gives standard option for Tier 1.

However, similarly if you run the same application for other category it will give you option for super priority also.

So i dont think this service is available to Tier 1 officially.
Attachments
08F3272F-AF96-42FE-9EB8-0C1CD064033E.jpeg
08F3272F-AF96-42FE-9EB8-0C1CD064033E.jpeg (120.56 KiB) Viewed 1070 times

aswania
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by aswania » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:19 am

tier11417 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 am
Running a dummy application it only gives standard option for Tier 1.

However, similarly if you run the same application for other category it will give you option for super priority also.

So i dont think this service is available to Tier 1 officially.
i have also tried the same.
but as you know the tier 1 Investors were allowed to use the old super premium service.

normally they add new categories to use the service not the other way around.
(i would expect to allow the tier 1 entrepreneurs rather than forbid the tier 1 investors )

it's really confusing

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:58 am

I think its the same as old procedure.
There is no official Tier 1 E 24 hour service but if you can afford to pay £9100 probably you can contact the lawyer firms (people have posted successful applications previously using same kind of scenerio and paying £10500)

Hamza167
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hamza167 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:47 pm

Any update on 24 Hour VIP Service for Tier 1 entrepreneur ILR.

Kindly share the experience.

Regards.