ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mail9

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by mail9 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:10 pm

manuelabe wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:55 am
Anyone knows if the letter comes in the mail and then the BPR card is sent out after this ? Or does it come all together???
have you got your letter

manuelabe
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by manuelabe » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:14 pm

mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:10 pm
manuelabe wrote:
Anyone knows if the letter comes in the mail and then the BPR card is sent out after this ? Or does it come all together???
have you got your letter
No i haven't I am just calculating if my trip on the 22nd will actually be possible as i was told you first get a letter and then 3-10 days you get the BPR..... but i think i read somewhere that it came all together.

Just wondering realistically if i get the letter next week - will i still have to wait another 10 days or more for the actual card. :(

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 pm

manuelabe wrote:
Have you received your decision

mail9

Post by mail9 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:19 pm

manuelabe wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:14 pm
mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:10 pm
manuelabe wrote:
have you got your letter
No i haven't I am just calculating if my trip on the 22nd will actually be possible as i was told you first get a letter and then 3-10 days you get the BPR..... but i think i read somewhere that it came all together.

Just wondering realistically if i get the letter next week - will i still have to wait another 10 days or more for the actual card. :(
if you read earlier posts , some people have got all of it together. i was also expecting the same for me as it is also a straight forward case. but i cant see any one having received any thing recently in this forum.
let us pray you get it before your travel date. hopefully they will send it next week.

manuelabe
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by manuelabe » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:24 pm

sunnysakhi wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 pm
manuelabe wrote:
Have you received your decision

Just wondering realistically if i get the letter next week - will i still have to wait another 10 days or more for the actual card.

cemj
Newly Registered

Post by cemj » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:38 pm

My husband received an email this morning from his caseworker saying that his further leave to remain has been granted (FLR(M)) and that he would receive the letter and BRP soon. He submitted his online application 29/11, attended Sopra Steria Centre on 3/12. Hope you all hear soon!

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:12 pm

I've just received an email from UKVIContactCentre@HomeOffice.gov.uk with the following message:

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard."

I'm genuinely considering asking for a refund after this (if and when it ever comes through) because today is now the 7th working day!

mail9

Post by mail9 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:27 pm

madihaali_304 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:12 pm
I've just received an email from UKVIContactCentre@HomeOffice.gov.uk with the following message:

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Center. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard."

I'm genuinely considering asking for a refund after this (if and when it ever comes through) because today is now the 7th working day!
yes it is very worrying.
for me it is 10th working day and 5th working day after they escalated ,and the lady at the contact center says it is not yet 5 days and she cant do any thing. and asked me to complain if i have any concerns.she has also given me an email for complaints. she was very very rude today and when i tried to explain my position , she said i dont want to hear all that and asked me to call after 5 days of escalation.
dont know what they think about us.

manuelabe
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by manuelabe » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:37 pm

madihaali_304 wrote:

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your referral as our records show that your application is still within the service standard."

It is strange that some people get the email and some people just get the stuff in the mail with no previous email... the inconsistency is worrying because its hard to compare each case as there isn't a proper list of steps....

Did you pay for the 10 day priority service or the 24 h super priority service??

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:41 pm

manuelabe wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:37 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:

It is strange that some people get the email and some people just get the stuff in the mail with no previous email... the inconsistency is worrying because its hard to compare each case as there isn't a proper list of steps....

Did you pay for the 10 day priority service or the 24 h super priority service??
I paid for the 24 hour service that they funnily enough call super priority...

mail9

Post by mail9 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:48 pm

yes i got that exact email on monday. that is when i called them and one gentleman escalated my case for me.

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:02 pm

mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:48 pm
yes i got that exact email on monday. that is when i called them and one gentleman escalated my case for me.
I see, did you call the same UKVI people again that escalated your case in the first instance? Also, what did you say to them please?

mail9

Post by mail9 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 pm

They were denying to escalate it till last monday as it was not yet 5 working days although i applied on 26th. The first time when i called one of them said as i received this email, i have to wait for 5 days and re-escalate it. it is when i tried again and another gentleman found that my case has not been escalated and did that for me. now it is nearly 5 days and they are denying to escalate it until 5 days have passed.

my suggestion is dont even tell them that you got this email. just ask them to escalate your case.
take the name of the person who talks to you and dont speak to the same person.

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:27 pm

I called them just now basically saying this was supposed to be a SUPER priority application and your published standard time for processing was 21hours. The woman I spoke to was so polite and nice that I couldn’t be rude to her.
She explained to me that they are fully aware it’s causing issues for a lot of people at the moment.
She said I’ll most likely hear something from them over the weekend but in case I don’t then I should raise it with them on monday! Frustrating tbh!
Remembering the good old days when you could just go to HO, wait for a couple of hours hours and get your decision there and then!

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Post by madihaali_304 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 pm

mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 pm
They were denying to escalate it till last monday as it was not yet 5 working days although i applied on 26th. The first time when i called one of them said as i received this email, i have to wait for 5 days and re-escalate it. it is when i tried again and another gentleman found that my case has not been escalated and did that for me. now it is nearly 5 days and they are denying to escalate it until 5 days have passed.

my suggestion is dont even tell them that you got this email. just ask them to escalate your case.
So I just called them and it was a different person that answered, I mentioned nothing about the email received or that I had already called before and she said that they have have already escalated this for me yesterday and that I now have to wait for 5 working days from yesterday to hear back from them. I asked her what the next step would be in case I haven't heard back in this time, and she said I should then call back again. Beyond fed up with these people now!

mail9

Post by mail9 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:45 pm

madihaali_304 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 pm
mail9 wrote:

So I just called them and it was a different person that answered, I mentioned nothing about the email received or that I had already called before and she said that they have have already escalated this for me yesterday and that I now have to wait for 5 working days from yesterday to hear back from them. I asked her what the next step would be in case I haven't heard back in this time, and she said I should then call back again. Beyond fed up with these people now!
i am now wondering if any thing was wrong with my application.

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:49 pm

As long as they send out a simple email or a text message informing people of the outcome of the application, i’m sure people would have some peace of mind! they just can’t be bothered !

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Update from me:
still nothing since 28 Nov (with the SP new service)

I think no one in this thread has ever heard back yet (if applied after 27 Nov) right? I think HO must having issues atm.

oldmankensey

Post by oldmankensey » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:12 pm

I'm not calling or emailing anyone anymore, I just don't think it's worth it, they evidently are having huge issues somewhere. I'll track progress of others on here, if people from last/this week's appointments start getting emails/calls and we don't, then I'll do something. Haven't even bothered with DX today.

This is the reality of hostile environment. :(

mail9

Post by mail9 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:15 pm

mail9 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:45 pm
madihaali_304 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 pm
mail9 wrote:

i am now wondering if any thing was wrong with my application.
just now i phoned back to re-escalate my application after 10 days. the lady who took my details said that my application has not been escalated at all last week and she is escalating this today. she is asking for a case ref number. is it possible to go back to the online application now? i have not got any confirmation email or any thing

mail9

Post by mail9 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:20 pm

venk wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 pm
Hi Guys,

Anybody attended their biometrics on or after 26th November 2018 has received email/post with approval conformation or biometric card?

i have attended my biometrics on 26th and have not heard anything since then.

Thanks
have you received any update

cemj
Newly Registered

Post by cemj » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:44 pm
Update from me:
still nothing since 28 Nov (with the SP new service)

I think no one in this thread has ever heard back yet (if applied after 27 Nov) right? I think HO must having issues atm.
My husband got his granted this morning - submitted online on 29th Nov and attend appointment on 3rd Dec. I'm wondering if it depends on visa type or location of centre?

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:09 pm

Did he get an email or letter ?

sunnysakhi
India

Post by sunnysakhi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:15 pm

FarooqShah86 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:09 pm
Did he get an email or letter ?
This new service is turning out to be real nightmare scenario.Nowhere to go for help. Just calling HO seems to be of no help.I wonder what to do to know what is happening with our application.
Feeling of helplessness.

thakur786
Newly Registered
India

Post by thakur786 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:35 pm

#### NEED URGENT HELP ####

I applied for ILR under SET (0) and provided my Master Degree Certificate from India along with UK Naric Comparability stating 'Master of Computer Applications is considered comparable to British Master Degree Standard' and of course Life in the UK certificate.

Home Office came back with below:

"The evidence you have provided only states the level of academic qualification equivalent. Therefore, the UK NARIC needs to state the CEFR level of English in which the course was taught"

Can someone please shed some light what they are after ? I have provided the same proofs mentioned above when they have granted extensions twice in the past when I went to Home Office in Sheffield for the same day appointment and not sure why they are after something else now?