ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Don’t have 3 years p60

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KeSeR12
Newly Registered
Ireland

Don’t have 3 years p60

Post by KeSeR12 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:24 am

Hi please urgently need advise have being waiting for visa for my non eu wife for 5 months and now have received email requesting 3 year p60s. I have only been working for 2 years , as I was traveling and working in Asia and Australia for a few years with out any wage slips to show for that time and have a p60 for 2016 was let go in November of 2017 and went self employed as a sole trader . Then started a Ltd company in April this year . And am employed by my own company in construction paying paye , I’m panicking now

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Don’t have 3 years p60

Post by Alixlboy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:23 am

KeSeR12 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:24 am
Hi please urgently need advise have being waiting for visa for my non eu wife for 5 months and now have received email requesting 3 year p60s. I have only been working for 2 years , as I was traveling and working in Asia and Australia for a few years with out any wage slips to show for that time and have a p60 for 2016 was let go in November of 2017 and went self employed as a sole trader . Then started a Ltd company in April this year . And am employed by my own company in construction paying paye , I’m panicking now
You can simply explain the whole thing to them. If you don't have a p60, you can't produce one. Normally, they would expect everyone to have a p60, however, there can be exeptions. Just try to send as many proofs of what you explain to them, as possible though. That way, they can trust what you are saying.

KeSeR12
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by KeSeR12 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Thank you for the feed back done exactly that today . Kind of bared my soul . And explained every thing , got no reply think I’ll send another mail tomorrow. Asking if he needs anything else from me ? Sent p68 and a p45 but he was looking for a p21 tried to get one from revenue won’t have it till Monday forgot to say that ,
Really think this is the most stressful thing I’ve ever went through not knowing if I’ve done enough or am I going to see refused on next weeks list

nsaberian
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by nsaberian » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Have you received a response on your application yet?