ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BANK Statements- ABN-Amro- India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

meer_iet

BANK Statements- ABN-Amro- India

Post by meer_iet » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:17 pm

Hello friends,
I am unable to get Original bank statement (ABN-Amro),instead they always(3 times!) send me the statement in black & white printed on a white paper from dot-matrix printer.
As per them they send the portfolio statement(original on yellow paper) only once as per statement frequency and can not send again. I have lost my six months original statement.But have the latest six months statement.
They are unwilling to stamp and sign the 12 month statement from dot-matrix printer.
-should i send the black & white statement?
-was anyone successful to get the original statement from ABN-Amro? How?

I will be submitting this proof in addition to salary slips and letter from employer.

regds
meer_iet

topoftheworld

Post by topoftheworld » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:50 am

Meer,
When I applied in 2004, I managed to get bank statements for 12 months from ABN AMRO for which they charged me INR 50/-. The statememts were on their original letterhead (same as their monthly standard statements).

I am sure you will get the same. Speak to them again.

All the best.

arunkumarprs

Post by arunkumarprs » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Hi,

ABN Amro has send me the statement in black & white printed on a white paper from dot-matrix printer. It has ABN AMRO writen on the top and no logo or address. IT has some abn amro advert in the back, but everything is black and white....

Will this be accepted as earnings proof...along with payslip...

IS there anybody got approved giving this kind of ABN Amro statement....

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks
Arun

topoftheworld wrote:Meer,
When I applied in 2004, I managed to get bank statements for 12 months from ABN AMRO for which they charged me INR 50/-. The statememts were on their original letterhead (same as their monthly standard statements).

I am sure you will get the same. Speak to them again.

All the best.

meer_iet

Post by meer_iet » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:10 pm

yes, it will be accepted provided,

all the pages are signed and stamped by an ABN-Amro executive with his/her name and designation on it.

I got my HSMP approval and EC based on that.

push

Post by push » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 pm

meer_iet wrote:yes, it will be accepted provided,

all the pages are signed and stamped by an ABN-Amro executive with his/her name and designation on it.

I got my HSMP approval and EC based on that.
That would have been true for EC under HSMP. The latest Tier 1 guidance note says:
Documentary Requirements

C5.4 This evidence must be original, on the official letter-headed paper or stationery of the organisation and bearing the official stamp of that organisation. It must have been issued by an authorised official of that organisation. For the purposes of paragraph 245G of the Immigration Rules, the documents specified are as follows:

1. Personal bank or equivalent statements covering the 3 month period immediately preceding the application.
The personal bank or equivalent statements should clearly show:

The applicant’s name;
The account number;
The date of the statement;
The financial institution’s name and logo;
Transactions covering the three month period;
That there are sufficient funds present in the account i.e. the balance must always be at least £2800/£800;
The receipt of funds along with regular withdrawals from the account, where appropriate.
Why dont you try to submit online statement and get a letter from the bank. The guidance also says:
If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, the applicant will need to provide a supporting letter from their bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements provided.
regards,

push_hsmp